SSH Shell - login to your server with one click.
- Switch between SSH sessions using swipe gestures with Trackpad or Magic Mouse
- Can manage multiple ssh sessions for different servers
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Servers can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Integrated terminal is compatible with Terminal.app / xterm / iTerm2
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Shell support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Improve compatibility with Korean input source
2. Add a new "Debugging" option in "Advanced" tab of host settings
3. Command + mouse right click to paste selected text
4. Fix an issue that leads Cisco devices unreachable
## Version 17.08
1. More stable and performance pseudo terminal implementation
2. Fix a couple of serious crash issues
3. Fix couple of UI glitch
4. Improve xterm compatibility, passed tests in "vttest"
5. Command + click to open URL under cursor
6. New option for restoring last closed session after app opens
7. New option for asking before closing
8. Human-readable log
9. Reopen last closed sessions
10. Add a search field in hosts manage panel
11. Improve CJK input method compatibility
12. Control + Tab or Control + Shift + Tab to navigate between sessions
13. Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good. Can be improved.
This is very easy to setup. I would like to see a few improvements though. Add grouping so I can create a group of nodes for different apps or services within my cloud provider (DB, ElasticSearch, CI/CD, etc.). Also, I would like to see an option to display the terminal sessions in a tabbed view. Lastly, I would like to see any group I created appear on the left pane. Good app though…solid.
this app is greate
does not work on bluehost site Instead I uhse the mac sh instead
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.