- Working in background
- Supports local and dynamic port forwarding
- Password or Private Key authentication
- Host Key Fingerprint checking
- Connection data transfer statistics
- Connection Export & Import
- Passcode & TouchID protection
- Provides a local URL for a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) file
- Login password or private key passphrase are stored in your device memory only
- Disconnect notification
- Idle disconnect timer
- Advanced logging
You need SSH server configured to use it.
SSH Tunnel support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improve connection stability
Ratings and Reviews
The best dynamic forwarding app for IOS
Works as advertised. This is the only app I’ve found so far that supports dynamic forwarding. Thank you!
However, there’re some glitches like ports not being freed up after the proxy is terminated. I have to wait for like 5-10 minutes before I can run the proxy on the same port again. It’d great if you can fix that in the next version.
Anyway, great app!
This app is incredible. My work requires an annoying daisy-chaining of tunnels to access my desktop PC’s RDP, but this handles them all just fine. I can use Microsoft’s iOS RDP client with ease by connecting to the tunneled port. I love it. Thank you!
Great app and SOCKS proxy works
Works as expected. Using dynamic (SOCKS) forwarding allows access through firewall and proxy autoconfig URL automatically configures iOS and doesn’t require reconfiguring iOS connection settings betweeen enabling and disabling tunnel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.