By Yang Yubo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your ssh tunnels.
SSH Tunnel is able to remember the ssh login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple ssh tunnels and port forwardings
- Individual port forwarding can be enabled or disabled at will
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Tunnels can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Support Local / Remote Port Forwarding tunnels
- Can create and share HTTP, HTTPS and SOCKS5 proxy (aka Dynamic Port Forwarding)
- Able to compress SSH connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive authentication methods
- Support Google Authenticator and Authy for two-step verification
- Support multi-factor authentication
- Can deal with DSA, RSA, ECDSA, ed25519 private key types
- RFC4716, PKCS#8 and PEM key formats are supported, compatible with OpenSSH
SSH Tunnel support mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 15.08
In this release, we introduced a simple data flow visualization to make the port forwarding configuration more intuitive.
Another big feature is the support of HTTP and HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types, in additional to the SOCKS 5 proxy (aka. Dynamic Port Forwarding) type.
1. a simple data flow visualization to assist port forwarding configuration
2. Dynamic port forwarding now support HTTP, HTTPS (aka. SSL) proxy types
3. Added support for ed25519 keys which OpenSSH supports since version 6.5
4. Added SHA2 algorithms for HMAC
5. Able to multi-select tunnels from left-side panel
6. Added context menu for left-side panel (right click on tunnel)
Keeps getting better!
The new data visualization and SOCKS/Dynamic forwarding features are fantastic! Very responsive developer as well. I use this every single day on every machine I have. The only thing I could really wish for is a full capture mode like ProxyCap (to support apps that don’t natively understand proxies), but that would just be icing on an already very nice cake!