By Yang Yubo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSH Tunnel allows you to easily manage and precisely control your ssh tunnels.
SSH Tunnel is able to remember the ssh login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Tunnel is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Can manage multiple ssh tunnels and port forwardings
- Individual port forwarding can be enabled or disabled at will
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember and autofill ssh login passwords in OS X keychain automatically
- Able to manage private keys, and can remember / forget passphrases of private keys in keychain
- Tunnels can be imported from / exported as JSON file
- Support Local / Remote Port Forwarding tunnels
- Can create and share SOCKS v5 proxy (aka Dynamic Port Forwarding)
- Support compressing ssh connection
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive and multi-factor authentication methods
- Support connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTPS proxy with authentication
- Fully compatible with OpenSSH and PKCS#8 private keys
SSH Tunnel support mail: email@example.com
What's New in Version 15.03.2
- Fix: could not create multiple Remote Port Forwarding in one tunnel
Version 15.03.1 (Mar 26, 2015)
1. Fix: existing authentication method was reset to "Interactive"
2. Fix: potential crash while using remote port forwarding
3. Fix: incorrect multi-factor authentication help description
Version 15.03 (Mar 17, 2015)
1. Multi-factor authentication support
2. List all port forwardings on right-side panel
3. Able to set host key algorithms, key exchange algorithms, and ciphers
4. Turn off tunnel becomes faster
5. Minor bugfixes
6. Lots of improvements