Wherever you are, just pull the St. Catharines Transit app out of your pocket and quickly know when the next bus is arriving. Not sure what's the fastest way? Use our easy-to-use trip planner to find your way.
- Know when your bus is arriving with real-time predictions.*
- Plan A-to-B trips in real-time with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list.
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute.
- Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop.
St. Catharines Transit app also integrates with the following agencies in Ontario:
- GO Transit
- Brampton Transit
- Burlington Transit
- Durham Region Transit
- Grand River Transit
- Guelph Transit
- Hamilton Street Railway
- Niagara Falls Transit
- Niagara Region Transit
- Oakville Transit
- Welland Transit
***Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.***
Hello, Crowdsourced Real-Time Transit Vehicle Location Data! (Say that five times fast and we’ll give you a medal.)
Starting today you can watch your vehicle approach—in second-by-second real-time—on the map, whenever someone on that vehicle is using GO. What’s GO? GO is our app’s step-by-step navigator, telling you exactly when to leave to catch your ride, when to disembark, plus on-the-fly trip plans and transfers (should something go wrong.)
Our GO feature has a wonderful byproduct: crowdsourced vehicle locations. Every time you press GO, riders down the line will see their vehicle locations update more frequently.
Even better: We now refresh real-time data that isn’t crowdsourced, even faster than before.
The long and short? Better real-time, all around!
Ratings and Reviews
The best app for a whole time!!
I was using it in St. Catharines all the time and it helped me a lot! When I've moved to Toronto, I was so upset that Toronto has a lot of apps and all of them work only on the Internet. That was awful. However, I was so happy when I tried to use it in Toronto and was working. I will recommend this app to every of my friend. Thank you so much for a wonderful app!!
- 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- 89.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Transit App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.