• Your favorite reading is now free!
To amuse and teach at the same time, St Ives presents the traditional English nursery rhyme "I was going to St. Ives" with fun and lovely characters: one man, seven women, and many, many cats!
This rhyme is also known as a riddle, as it encourages children and uses logic concepts and deductive skills to try to find out how many people were going to that location.
In addition to the song and its rhymes and riddle itself, this app book brings a fun activity with a band of women playing the theme song and a quiz that draws the attention of readers to the objects and characters that appear in the narrative (both to be unblocked by in-app purchases).
• Complete song in form of a book
• Voice over in all texts to facilitate reading learning
• Amazing interactivity and animations
• Cute and fun characters
• Unlock an interactive band to learn how to sing!
• Unlock a quiz about the characters in the story
We thank you for your suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is important to us!
For tips and news, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/storymax.me
•From the creators of the prize winnings Frankie for Kids, Milky Way, and Frritt-Flacc!
- Samira Pinto
- 59.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryMax 2017
- In-App Purchases
- St. Ives FULL VERSION :) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.