We put managing your health care at your fingertips. Literally.
St. Luke's University Health Network's mobile app makes managing your healthcare easier than ever. Access the care you need, when you need it, where you need it.
- Walk-In Care - Locate nearby walk-in care centers for your urgent care needs. Choose a location and an appointment time to hold your spot in line.
- Find A Location - Whether you need to find a specialist, imaging center, primary care practice, lab or something else, get quick access to phone numbers, directions and other important information.
- Video Visits - Connect with a doctor immediately, right from your phone, for all your urgent care needs. A doctor will assess your needs and order prescriptions if necessary.
- Find A Doctor - Search for doctors by specialty, location, gender and more. You can learn more about your doctor, watch videos and quickly access their contact information.
- Profiles and Favorites - Store basic information about yourself and your family members to avoid entering it repeatedly. "Favorite" your preferred doctors and locations for quick access anytime.
- St. Luke's MyChart - Easy access to your health information, all in one place. Link your MyChart account within the app to access your test results, message your care team, track your health and more.
• St Luke’s Video Visits – a convenient way for patients to connect with a doctor anywhere, anytime for immediate treatment
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Integration with Touch ID or keychain needed
This is a great app for a thumbnail view of MyChart. I can see appointments, send non critical messages to my providers, and see test results. However, typing in the password every time when my ph Be is already secured is bothersome. Please enable Touch ID or the building save password feature of iOS. That would take this to a 4-5 Star review. (Calendar integration would be nice as well).
Not as helpful as expected
First thing, why allow a user to favorite a doctor and not supply a way to view favorites? That is the opposite of helpful. Second, when I go to try and link My Chart using Experian, I click submit and the app crashes so I have yet to be able to view My Chart. Please clean up this app. It would be fantastic if it was more user friendly.
Latest update has really improved the experience. I’m now able to connect to MyChart!
- St. Luke's Health Network, Inc.
- 144.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © St. Luke’s University Health Network, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.