ST Math: School Version
By MIND Research Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Available only to schools. A school login is required. Contact your school about how to set up for homework.*
Requires an iPad 2 or newer running iOS 8.0 or later.
Schools can now access their ST Math student accounts with an iPad. School licensing for ST Math® featuring touch is required.
Content included in this release:
• State standards-aligned K-6 math curricula
• Common Core standards-aligned K-6 math curricula
• Supplemental curricula for middle school grades
• Intervention material for high school grades
Student progress will transfer seamlessly back and forth between iPad and the mouse-based software. As always, make sure students log out all the way before exiting.
What's New in Version 13.7.17
Added ability for PreK teachers to self-roster classes.
Added a new Standards Performance Report for Verizon Learning Grant high school programs.
Completed work to collect more granular data for districts participating in the NSF grant.
Updated Class cards to better reflect specific use cases.
Improved handling of data when a user is logged into more than one device at the same time.
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
It's school stuff obviously I'm gonna hate this
WHO'S MANS IS THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Boring, bad graphics, fat penguin, easy, repeating math, not good
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 08, 2017
- Version: 13.7.17
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MIND Research Institute
- © 2017 MIND Research Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.