ST Math: School Version
By MIND Research Institute
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*Available only to schools. A school login is required. Contact your school about how to set up for homework.*
Requires an iPad 2 or newer running iOS 8.0 or later.
Schools can now access their ST Math student accounts with an iPad. School licensing for ST Math® featuring touch is required.
Content included in this release:
• State standards-aligned K-6 math curricula
• Common Core standards-aligned K-6 math curricula
• Supplemental curricula for middle school grades
• Intervention material for high school grades
Student progress will transfer seamlessly back and forth between iPad and the mouse-based software. As always, make sure students log out all the way before exiting.
What's New in Version 14.2.19
Enhanced MSS and HSI reports to align with the new Dual Learning Paths functionality and to allow printing of reports.
Enhanced functionality of the carousel-style login feature to allow better manage carousels on different devices.
Updated various UI elements to enhance usability.
Resolved multiple known issues.
iPad Pro recent connection error
All of last year my daughter had no problem connecting to her account. All of a sudden we are no longer able to connect and log into her account. Now I have to have her log in on my laptop instead of her iPad Pro.
When I use this app at school, I'm at 37%, but when I login at home, it shows I'm at 18% and wants me to repeat the previous levels. Please fix this bug.
Good but hard
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 14.2.19
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MIND Research Institute
- © 2017 MIND Research Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.