St. Pölten Official CityApp is an info application administered by the Cityhall of St. Pölten that is dedicated to the St. Pölten city area, federal state of Lower Austria, in Austria.
The content is updated real-time and is continuously subject to improving in order to provide accurate and relevant info.
The current version of the official St. Pölten CityApp contains the following themes:
- Sights: Sights in St. Pölten;
- Markets: Markets in St. Pölten;
- Public Institutions: Institutions and places that offer different kind of public services;
- Culture: Places in and around St. Pölten that offer cultural and leisure activities;
- Nextbike: Stations of the rental bike system "Nextbike" in St. Pölten;
- Parking: Car parks and parking garages in St. Pölten;
- Construction sites: Current construction sites within the city that cause limitation to traffic;
- Ecopoint economy service: Commercial and industrial premises in St. Pölten;
All POIs contain relevant information (photos, text, address, telephone and cell phone number with the possibility to call using the call function of the device, email address with the possibility to send a message using the email function of the device, website, opening hours, location of the POIs shown on Google maps, routing options)
Alphabetical and by distance sorting options are implemented. Also, various filtering options are available, according to the type of POIs.
Language switch is available (German, English) directly from the application.
GPS is used for routing to the POIs from the current location of the user using the Google routing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.