Stack the States® 2
By Freecloud Design, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch the states come to life as you learn US geography!
Stack the States® is back and better than ever with new question types, new bonus games, voice mode, 3D graphics and a detailed interactive map!
As you learn state capitals, cities, shapes, landmarks, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a new state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It, Connect 2 and Capital Tap. Four games in one!
What’s new in Stack the States® 2:
- New question types
- New bonus games: Connect 2 and Capital Tap
- New voice mode that helps non-readers play independently
- Brand new interactive map featuring major cities and a 3D elevation view of each state
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- 10 different 3D scenes depicting various locations in the US
- 3D models of over 90 US landmarks
Plus, all the great features that you loved from the original Stack the States®:
- 50 flash cards — one for each state
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Up to six player profiles
- A personalized map of the US
- Fun sound effects and music
- Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
Stack the States® 2 is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy four games for the price of one!
Stack the States® 2:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via Performance Horizon).
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed typos and misc. bus fixes.
Amazing but a little hard
This app is way better then the origanal version. My neices love watching me play even though they have no idea how to play. I love how when you earn a new state you can choose the state you want (well sort of...) i totally recomend this app for kids. I recommended this app to my friend and now my friend knows all the state capitals. I really like that their are setting to change the type of questions you get asked. For example if you want to figure out which flag belongs to which state and which state borders what Ocean you can set those two to work on those
Excellent app. My 4 and 6 year old boys now know all their states and capitals.
Stack The Countries is equally fun for the kids.
One slight complaint, but not enough to impact my opinion... when the question is about what state certain cities are in, such as, 'Salem is in what state?' On some occasions, Massachusetts, Missouri, and Virginia will show up in the choices... all of which have a Salem. Other than that, it's great. I just, for the kids sake, turn off 'cities' in the settings until they understand that the more major cities are what the app is asking for.
Never too late to learn!
Wow! I'm loving this! I am away past 50, and I'll admit-I was very ignorant about the different states and exactly where they were located! But not now! I' m getting to be a bloomin' expert! 😀 Maybe this game was made for kids, but I am having a lot of fun with it. And the graphics are great! Pretty scenery and colors, Dolphins jumping, birds flying around and landinding on the states ( until you add a state and " shoo" them away!) Excellent app! Well worth the small price!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 158 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Freecloud Design, Inc.
- © ® 2010-2016 Freecloud Design, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.