StackJack: Blackjack Meets Solitaire in an Arcade Casino Card Game
By Lost Island Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
•• Blackjack + Solitaire = StackJack ••
If you enjoy card games, then get this game!
Easy to learn, yet addictive to play!
Instead of playing just one hand of blackjack at a time against the dealer, you are playing five hands at once, racing the clock, and trying to get enough points to move on to the next round.
You are shown one card at the top of the deck. Choose which of the five hands to which you wish to add the card, getting each hand as close to 21 as possible without going over (or “busting”). If you don’t want to play a card, you can tap “Pass” to discard it and get the next one, but you only get a limited number of passes per round, so use them sparingly.
If you are playing multiplayer mode via the Apple Game Center, you are also trying to beat your friend’s scores round by round using the exact same deck, until one of you doesn’t make it to the next round.
• Play on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, with iOS version 5.0 or higher.
• Play solo or compete against your friends through the Apple Game Center.
• Leaderboards and achievements.
• Easy to learn, yet difficult to master.
• Great if you like solitaire and card games.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated for iOS 7
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 27, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Lost Island Entertainment
- © 2013 Lost Island Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.