By BigBig Bomb LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best way to become more knowledgeable about, well, just about everything! From photography to cooking to programming and video games, StackTrace provides the ideal experience for exploring the expert community at Stack Exchange.
☆ Jeff Atwood, co-founder of Stack Exchange, says “If you have an iPad and use Stack Overflow -- get StackTrace, it's seriously amazingly good.”
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Browse over 4.5 million questions in 89 topic areas such as programming, photography, cooking and video games. Learn from the community's most definitive answers.
BEAUTIFUL TABLET-OPTIMIZED READING
Retina resolution and a user-interface optimized for reading on your iPad's screen. This is programming knowledge as it was meant to be read.
Questions that you mark as favorites can be read offline or saved for later. Don't have the time when you find it? Favorite it and come back later!
- Access to over 4.5 million questions (growing daily!) across 89 topics including programming, cooking, photography and video games
- No need for a user account! Open the app and start learning immediately
- Subscribe to specific tags that interest you or browse the entire Q/A network
- Robust search of questions and answers
- Syntax highlighting of code samples within programming questions and answers
- Full-screen zoom of code blocks and images
- Hide and show “spoiler” content as you see fit
- Share questions and code snippets via email
- Touch-optimized browsing including swipe to navigate and a continuous question list
NOTE: Content is read-only as the Stack Exchange API does not yet support writes. You can easily answer a question by clicking the "forward" button within a question and selecting "View on Site".
What's New in Version 2.0 (48)
• Support for all Stack Exchange sites!
• Adding scrolling to PRE elements in a question or answer
• Question previews are now 3 lines instead of 2 in landscape view
• Search is now always shown on the Add Topic/Tag screens
• The full-screen code view always fills the entire dialog
• Enabled full-screen view of code on even small code blocks
• Search is now always shown on the question list
• Improved support for rendering questions with a significant number of answers or comments
• Improved search via the new Bing Azure API
• Hide and show “spoiler” content as you see fit
No way to login on iOS 6.
Big Big Bomb alright, there is no way to login on the login screen. I'm on iOS 6.