Staff travel, Non-rev, Interline, ID90, ZED fares, call it what you want... We, airline crew, love to travel! StaffTraveler gets you the loads on the flights you wish to staff travel on. Making staff travel easy and stress-free!
- Get the loads for the flights you want to non-rev on, by using the power of the largest airline community in the world
- Get exclusive hotel deals, only for StaffTravelers
- Get a rental car anywhere. Easy & fast
- Insider city tips from the worldwide airline community
Please note that you can only login after you have been verified as a (retired) airline employee.
Invite your friends to join StaffTraveler and receive 2 credits for every friend that joins! Go to ‘Invite friends’ on the ‘More’ tab and share the joy!
- StaffTraveler now uses less bandwidth
- Images load way faster
- Lots of small tweaks
- Tips are now always shown on the correct location on the map
- Flight search results are now always properly sorted
- Notifications should now arrive more reliable
- Notifications about tips now open the tip when tapped
- Notifications about flights now open the flight when tapped
- Tons of other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The latest releases fixed everything
This is a great app for any airline employee who travels On ID tickets on other airlines. Few ideas: allow users to set times for notifications to avoid receive notifications in the middle of the night.
Enable alerts so when aircraft capacity is changed or flight is cancelled on a flight that we have requested load then we receive a notification about it.
Use existing data as analytics sources to provide certain trends information on flights load based on routes, season etc
Thank you for your suggestions Diego! We've put them on our list!
Beautiful design but frustrating
This app has a great new design. Pretty easy to use the few times I actually get to use it.
Three stars lost though since I can never actually use it to enter loads. Since the new app was released, I’ve earned one credit. Since everyone’s notifications were turned on by default, there’s no chance to log on and answer what happened to have popped up, as I did all the time in the old version. And since I have a full and exciting life to live, I refuse to get what seems like tens of notifications per minute from the app.
So it is a great looking app that is really crappy if you want to live your life and not be drowned in notifications.
Happy to hear you like the new design. You can turn off the notifications in your settings. Requests are indeed being answered very quickly these days. Although we're obviously quite happy with that, I can imagine that it's frustrating if you're looking to gain some credits.
Did you know that you can also earn credits by adding your favourite places on the Tips tab? And you can now also earn credits by inviting your colleagues to use the app!
Easy, fast and informative!
This app has quickly become essential for my commute to and from my base. The brief verification process let’s me know I’m getting trusted information from fellow airline employees, and I am happy to help others like me by providing load information from my airline. Definitely a must have for non rev travel.
Thank you Dan! We’re very happy to hear you like the app! Happy travels!
- StaffTraveler Solutions B.V.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 StaffTraveler Solutions B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 credits $4.99
- 5 credits $2.99
- 1 credit $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.