Stage Directions Magazine offers practical guidance for all aspects of the theatre community. We cover theatre for people making it, with articles about acting, playwriting, lighting and sound design, sets, props and much more. No matter what your talent is, we’ll help you improve it. Our writers are professionals in their individual fields, they know the challenges and share their techniques to ensure your production goes perfectly. Each month you can easily download the latest or past editions of the magazine all right within the application.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
This is a welcomed addition. I can use this app in classes to show articles to an entire class without having to photocopy from the print version. I also like that I can read an online version without downloading it but still have the option if I find something I want to keep. Great work, Jason.
A very nice app, I like to be able to read the issues on my iPad. Tip: You can zoom the text by double tapping the screen. An annoyance is that once you've zoomed in on the page, you can't change the page. So you have to un-zoom, change the page, then re-zoom.
I don't bother with the paper version anymore
Intuitive interface makes reading the e-version easier than reading the print version. I'm moving all my trade journal subscriptions to my iPad where I can read them whenever I have a spare moment (rather than piling up in my office).
- Timeless Communications, Corp.
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Free Subscription Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.