Stage™ brings your ideas to life – anytime, anywhere.
Create, collaborate, and demonstrate with Stage. Combine the convenience of your camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to unleash these experiences:
• Freehand sketch over live video or images - Create Madden-style demo videos
• Get creative - Insert pictures, shapes, text and labels
• Demo everything brilliantly - Picture-in-picture features
• Record videos or screen capture images - Save directly to your device photo library. *Video recording feature available as an in-app purchase or in the Stage Pro app (now available in the App Store for iPad or iPhone)
• Dynamically present in real-time - Wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
Make your demos and lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging with Stage.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
• Record brilliant demo videos with picture-in-picture features (video feature available as an in-app purchase)
• Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
• Easily switch backgrounds from live front/rear camera feed, whiteboard/blackboard canvas, or any picture from your photo library.
• Lock/Unlock camera autofocus to produce perfect, blur-free tutorials
• Dynamically present in real-time, wirelessly using Airplay or via a wired projector connection
• Save everything directly to your iPhone or iPad photo library for anywhere, anytime access
• Simple, accessible, and effective - No app login or internet connection required
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving, demos, and experimentation. Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy. With the added flexibility to move around the room, educators can truly engage and involve students.
Portable: Bring your ideas to life anytime, anywhere with Stage. Stage does not require a login or connection to the internet, so it’s ready to go wherever and whenever you are.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of mobile devices in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and meaningful learning for students at every level.
**50% VPP discount available for qualified Educational purchases through Apple’s Volume Purchase Program – http://www.apple.com/itunes/education**
RAISE YOUR HAND
At Belkin Education, everything we do is based on thoughtful innovation. For more information, visit us at www.belkin.com.
• updated for iOS 10
• fixed improper aspect ratio using AirPlay
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, but...
It has a lot of things you need, but you need to pay two dollars for the camera, which is no big deal. Some of the other things include the camera is not very good quality. Things like that. Sorry if I sound a little bit negative, and I understand that apps need to make money. So over all, I think it's a great app, but needs a little updating.
Hope this helps!
This app rocks, I can’t believe people have such low ratings. I teach 4th grade and use this app all day long. There is nothing like it. It’s an overhead projector that you can write on. The only thing that needs to be fixed is it will often lock up at random times.
I really appreciate that there are 3 different settings for video quality. Just discovered the AF lock feature. This app is perfect now.
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Video Recording $1.99
- Get All Pro Features $4.99
- Multiple Canvases $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.