Stained Glass - Reveal God’s Story, Christian Bible Game
By Lightside Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover majestic scenes from the Bible in this revolutionary match-3 story game! Collect glass pieces to build beautiful, breathtaking portals to the past...
This game will shatter your expectations! Easy to learn (but tough to master), Stained Glass is a dazzling world of can't-put-it-down match-3 puzzles. Make the perfect matches to create stained glass windows. As they come to life, step inside the stories and encounter people from the Bible—but will they say what you expect?
Stained Glass features:
• PUZZLE through 288 levels!
• DISCOVER fun match-3 obstacles—like the Prism that splits colors to create new pieces!
• UNLEASH powerful Boosts to grab those extra-hard-to-get pieces!
• UNLOCK the Master Mode to earn Butterflies, then use them to buy awesome power-ups!
• CHALLENGE your Facebook Friends and claim the top spot!
• CREATE stained glass windows that transform into stunning scenes from God’s story!
• PERSONALLY meet amazing friends from the Bible. What will they say?
• ENTER a world of beauty, wonder, and the most inspiring love story of all time!
• ABSOLUTELY FREE to play and enjoy with your friends and family!
What players are saying:
“Just played for the first time. Absolutely LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Congratulations Lightside on another amazing Christian game.” —Cindy
“Great game! Love the voice acting. The pictures both as stained glass art and painted themes are spectacular. The game is challenging, too.” —John
“Stained Glass is so much fun and very relaxing. Watch out though, it's addicting!“ —Jill
“Stained Glass is very fun and challenging. The game pieces are wonderfully colorful and the artwork is beautiful. A game perfect for the whole family—I'd let my 4-year-old play it!” —Atasha
Tired of crushing crummy candies and ugly gummies? Stained Glass doesn't disappoint—this game is gorgeous.
Get Stained Glass now and puzzle your way through the Bible! Journey through the awe-inspiring, epic adventures brought to you by Lightside, the leading producer of high-quality faith-based family games.
For daily inspirations and special game tips:
LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter
What's New in Version 1.9.0
He was just a boy when they came… Invaders from Midian took everything… And left them with nothing ...
Relive Gideon’s story of loss, despair, and ultimate victory! Explore 48 brand new challenging levels and gorgeous Stained Glass windows.
– Give and receive Free Gifts with Friends and Family!
– Discover exciting new features like Shooting Stars and Frozen Glitter Drops!
– Share your game adventures with Facebook, Email, Text, and More!
– Plus, many more exciting enhancements we know you’ll love!
– Update for stability improvements and fixes to previous versions.
Beautiful, relaxing and fun!
This is my favorite game. It's pleasing and relaxing to see the images on screen, and goals are to get to the next Bible story. The stories are animated and talk when you get to them. I've seen the reviews for how people are "stuck" or there are "glitches" and I thought that also for awhile, but now I've been able to get past these levels. Some are really difficult but it seems like when you get past a difficult level you're rewarded with a relatively easy one. They do get harder as they go along, but I'm almost to level 300 now. I'll keep playing until there are no more stories left! EXCELLENT game!!! Kudos to the developer.
God is all that matters in life and I enjoy playing a game that is for His glory and to help others understand the beginning of His purpose for Adam and Eve, as it unfolds into the harsh reality of how rebellion and temptation caused the fall of man, as satan had his way with them but it's not his victory as Adam and Eve were promised a Savior, God in the Flesh, Jesus Christ, who would be born in this world to take on sins of the world and give every man the chance to be saved, forever, of all past, present and future sins, because of His blood that was shed out of love for the wrath of God, on the cross. sat and head has been crushed by the Heal of Jesus Christ, Lion of Judah and the Holy Lamb of God!!
Nice story concept with some minor annoyances
As with several others here, I truly enjoy the idea of a nice game that embraces God and the Holy Bible.
One annoyance I experience is when I first open the app, I am forced to select the button "Invite friends". Regardless of where I tap on the screen, I cannot do anything until I select that and press cancel.
Although I am only on level 94, at various times, I am on a level where regardless of what I do, I go through 8-10 lives before I can complete that level.
Some levels appear to reshuffle even when there are available moves. I strategize move sequences to make pieces available, when all of a sudden, it reshuffles, and I lose that round.
If this is intentional to reflect how one's life is seemingly on track to have chaos thrown in, perhaps display a message that reflects real life, such as getting a flat tire on the way to work, or a sick child has to be taken to the doctor's office, etc.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 04, 2016
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 191 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hexify Inc.
- © Lightside Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Gold Bar package$1.99
- Handful Gold Bar package$3.99
- Abundant Gold Bar package$9.99
- Common Gold Bar Package$4.99
- Large Gold Bar package$19.99
- Mega Gold Bar package$49.99