Stair Help is the easiest way to calculate staircase riser, going, stringer & base lengths when building!
- Accurately solve staircase equations
- Set preferred units from: mm, cm, inches
- Adjustable max riser height
- Set preferred number of decimal places
- Set preferred fraction of an inch precision (between 1/2 & 1/256)
- Support for new larger-screen iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to get proper rise and run for cutting your own treads!
Not very useful
There are free apps and middle school math that is as helpful as this math. Look for something else
The main drawback with this app is that all dimensions (whether feet or inches) have to be entered as "decimals", not as whole "feet" and "inches" with "sixteenths", "eights", or "quarters" . Consequently, this makes it cumbersome to use in the field where we use measuring tapes, I would not have purchased it had this been made clear in the app description.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.