The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
- Restores vibration cues
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, I had a small bug w mine though
Set up, process etc is simple clear and following the simple protocol had already giving great results.
I’m had an issue, not sure if it’s my phone or the app... at level 12 the needed points for the next level stopped showing up, and then shortly after that the count down rep numbers stopped showing. So I erased the app and downloaded again. Now it seems I have to work through all the levels I already went through. I had paid the extra amount to unlock ‘god level’ when I first downloaded but didn’t seem to transfer to the current situation. That’s a bummer... it’s only a small mental game but i was enjoying seeing my progress and starting over isn’t fun. As long as this download doesn’t glitch on me I’ll say this app is awesome.
Edit: Everything is a-okay now, all issues pointed below are now fixed, thanks Nate!!
Good app; nice clean interface; good progressive routine for kegels (regular and reverse). People, you can only access the rest of the levels (beyond level 1) after you get enough points from practice to unlock them. After level 5 you'll have to buy the in-app upgrade; but still, you'll need to unlock those levels with practice points; it doesn't matter if you paid or not, you need the practice points. This is something that is not clear in the app itself and the developer should've included an explanation. Right know the in-app purchase is disabled. Nate and Alex, please fix this!! I'll give this app 5 stars when you do.
Good app, but not without rough edges
The good: The concept and app work well. It’s well designed and has great visual and haptic cues. It truly does make a difference.
The bad: The app still is not updated for iOS X screen dimensions. Some issue surfaced to where I was no longer receiving alerts from this particular app. Support contact info is non-existent on the support page listed in the App Store. After guessing at an email address I heard back from the developer a few times before communication fell off.
Ultimately the reinstall resolved the issue however I’m not paying to restore what levels I had access to having also paid for the app itself.
Resolve the bugs/support issues or allow cloud based storage of level data and this would be 5 stars all day long.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 21.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2016
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.