The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
We enhanced some key UI features and took away the confusion surrounding the "extra levels" in-app purchase. All levels are now available immediately, and the additional points necessary to unlock them are clearer.
Also added a brief pause between sets to make it clearer when the next one was starting, and to give you a moment to see what is coming next,
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth paying money for
Everything this app does, you can already do for free.
Here is a list of everything this app does:
1. Provides instructions on how to perform kegels and reverse kegels. These are purely text instructions. Reverse kegels are very unintuitive and the instructions this app provides are hardly sufficient to do this exercise properly. For a paid app I would at least expect some diagrams or just a more thorough guide to doing this exercise. I found a much better guide on WikiHow.
2. Guides you through exercise routines with a simple timer. When you want to do the exercise you hit “start workout” and it will tell you whether to do a kegel or reverse kegel and a timer counts down how long you hold or rest for. You don’t need a paid app to do this. Just time yourself for a few sets of kegels and reverse kegels (with a mix of number of reps/rest time) and slowly increase your reps over time. There’s no way to indicate if you failed a workout and the app will increase your level as long as you went through the whole exercise.
3. It will give you workout reminders at times you can specify. Again you don’t need to pay for an app to do this, you can do this with your built in calendar or alarm apps. It also provides no way to schedule in rest days.
Overall this app is fine. I use it because it’s convenient but I regret spending money on it. For a paid app it is very simple and underdeveloped. If I pay for an app I expect some features I can’t easily get for free. My advice is don’t buy this app, do some research on how to do kegels reverse/kegels and make a workout routine and just do it on your own.
Good app, but not without rough edges
The good: The concept and app work well. It’s well designed and has great visual and haptic cues. It truly does make a difference.
The bad: The app still is not updated for iOS X screen dimensions. Some issue surfaced to where I was no longer receiving alerts from this particular app. Support contact info is non-existent on the support page listed in the App Store. After guessing at an email address I heard back from the developer a few times before communication fell off.
Ultimately the reinstall resolved the issue however I’m not paying to restore what levels I had access to having also paid for the app itself.
Resolve the bugs/support issues or allow cloud based storage of level data and this would be 5 stars all day long.
Very poor instructions
This is a very simple app that should work if you do the exercises, however, it is not explained anywhere how the timer works... I am completely lost, sometimes it says squeeze, sometimes hold, then relax... actually the only one I think Get right!
Also, the reverse Kegel should be better explained...
Having such a simple app, very simple, and charging for it the amount I paid, you could sit down and write a little more on how they work, give examples with drawings etc...
So far, I think I lost my money.
When these points are improved, I shall update my rating.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 18.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2016
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.