Stand to Reason
By Subsplash Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get equipped anywhere, anytime with Stand to Reason’s free iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad app. Stand to Reason trains Christians to think more clearly about their faith and to make an even-handed, incisive, yet gracious defense for classical Christianity and classical Christian values.
Get Greg Koukl’s weekly radio and video podcasts, STR’s daily blog, the weekly featured article, a selection of Solid Ground and mentoring letters, and a some of the essential articles on topics key to defending Christianity and building your own faith and confidence.
Connect with STR on Facebook and Twitter, and share the podcasts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
For more training tools, visit www.str.org
The Stand to Reason App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
What's New in Version 3.26.0
We've done some visual remodeling with our Locations feature. A few notable changes include...
• When viewing a map, you'll notice that the list of nearby location(s) is now accessible from a new menu icon in the lower left corner
• The generic red map pins have been retired in favor of custom map pins
• A location's detail screen now features a map image
• Prefer to view an address in another map application? Well, you can now copy the location address and paste it wherever you like
In case you missed the news, we also recently updated the events tab with a new interface and features! Here are some highlights:
• Improved layout makes it even easier to find key event information such as the location, time, date, directions and more
• Enhanced readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address into any map or navigation app
• Display of dates will respect the region format settings for your device
• Updated design and performance
• In order to make best use of the iOS platform, we have updated our minimum OS version to 6.0
• Our app now includes 64-bit support
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 3.26.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Subsplash Consulting
- App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Stand to Reason
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.