Standard Bank App (South Africa)
By Standard Bank Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PERSONALISE YOUR APP AND YOUR ACCOUNTS
– Create personalised dashboards that represent different parts of your financial world.
– Rearrange your dashboard and rename your accounts to fit your personal needs.
YOUR MONEY AT A GLANCE
– View all your Standard Bank accounts and products at a glance.
– Track balances and transactions of your current, savings and credit card accounts.
– Search and filter transactions.
– Monitor your accounts with graphs.
– Add and remove beneficiaries and contacts.
– Create and manage recipient groups.
- Open AccessSave accounts
MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL & BUSINESS ACCOUNTS IN ONE APP
– Link your business cards and view your business accounts via a dedicated dashboard.
– Make payments, transfers, and manage your beneficiaries.
- Link your UCount Rewards and view your points balances
- Link your Insurance profile – view policies, email them to yourself, and request a call-back to make claims and change policy details
TRANSFER TO AND FROM ANYWHERE
– Make transfers and payments on the go.
– Create future-dated and recurring payments.
– Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
– Send money to anyone using a mobile number, for collection at any Standard Bank ATM or collection point.
– Create a cash voucher via the app and withdraw cash at any ATM – all without using your card.
BUY AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY, DATA AND SMS BUNDLES
– Buy and send airtime, data or SMS bundles from major cellular providers.
– Buy and send electricity.
– Top up your Telkom WorldCall card.
QUICK ACCESS TO USEFUL INFORMATION
– Find your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint.
– Gain quick access to important numbers and contacts (when reporting lost or stolen cards, for example).
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services.
Transaction features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
Certain transactions will include transaction fees.
Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
© 2013 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
•Auto-registration for Insurance customers
•Submit Insurance building claims
•Home Loans calculators
•Link your Online Share Trading profile
Support for iPhone 6 and 6 plus screen resolution support. Brilliant new app. Only bank in SA to have Touch ID
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- © The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.