Standard Bank/Stanbic Bank Mobile Banking
By Standard Bank Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your personal finances with our global smartphone app – wherever you may be.
Manage the accounts that you hold in different countries, all from the convenience of a single app.
In South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Uganda, Ghana and The Offshore Group, you’re able to:
VIEW BALANCES AND TRANSACTION HISTORY - Stay in touch with your accounts by checking balances and transaction histories.
MAKE PAYMENTS AND BUY PREPAID SERVICES - Make payments; buy airtime, data, SMS bundles and electricity
TOUCHID SIGN-IN - Access your accounts with Apple’s TouchID fingerprint technology.
In selected regions you can also:
PAY INTERNATIONAL BENEFICIARIES – Make payments to individuals around the world.
MANAGE YOUR CARDS - Adjust payment limits and ATM limits, stop cards and re-order new ones, and activate your card for international travel.
OPEN SAVINGS & INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS - Instantly open the Savings or Investment account that suits your needs.
HOME LOANS CALCULATORS - Use our bond affordability and repayment calculators.
FIND ATMs AND BRANCHES - Locate the closest ATMs, branches and Caltex forecourts.
CASH VOUCHERS – Send money to cellphone numbers for the recipient to make a cardless withdrawal at an ATM
UCOUNT REWARDS - Link your UCount Rewards profile to view your points balances.
INSURANCE - View insurance policies, track your claim’s progress, submit claims for Homeowners’ Cover, and purchase funeral policies.
VEHICLE AND ASSET FINANCE - View VAF balances and request instant settlement quotes.
LINK SHARE TRADING AND WEBTRADER PORTFOLIOS - Always-on access to the latest local and international markets.
STANLIB – View your Stanlib investment portfolios
LINK OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS - Enjoy a single view of all your local and offshore accounts.
BALANCE PEEK - Simply swipe the login screen to the left to see your latest balances.
APPLE WATCH – Link your Apple Watch to the app to check your balances.
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services. Transactional features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa, Ghana, Uganda, Botswana and Namibia. Certain transactions will include transaction fees. Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
- The Standard Bank of South Limited is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and is a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
- Stanbic Bank Botswana Limited is a Company (registration number: 1991/1343) incorporated in the Republic of Botswana and a Registered Commercial Bank.
- Namibia: Standard Bank is a licensed banking institution in terms of the Banking Institutions Act, registration number 78/01799
- Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
iOS 10 compatibility fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 72.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- © The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.