Standard Time® is a free time tracking and expenses app that puts project tracking right into your hands. If you’re a consultant, engineer or technician who tracks time… or you track billable hours for clients… or you’re an employee tracking project time, Standard Time is for you!
This free timekeeping app works with the Standard Time desktop and web timesheet. No ads, no popups, no nags, no expiration -- just a free project tracker you can use anywhere. Time records display in the Windows or Web timesheet.
• Track time with a client, project, and category. Collect all the time records for your consulting business, projects, or client, then export them to QuickBooks or the Standard Time desktop app.
• Start and stop a timer with one touch. Just tap a quick task to start and stop – simplifies time tracking and makes quick records of your daily hours.
• Enter expenses or mileage for multiple vehicles. Categorize expenses by client, project, category, expense account and bank. Then export to QB for client billing.
• View summaries by day, week, or month. See time you worked last week or last month. A quick summary shows all your hours.
• Synchronize with the web app. Already using the web-based version of Standard Time? This syncs directly with the it. Upload your time logs, download new projects and categories.
• Export to Standard Time Windows Edition. Email hours directly to the desktop version of Standard Time with a CSV file attachment.
• Export to QuickBooks. Email an IIF file that QuickBooks can import for client billing and payroll.
• Export to Excel. Email a CSV file that can be imported by MS Excel.
Have questions? Need help?
Want to learn more? Visit http://www.stdtime.com.
Added a Delete All button to Settings page
Ratings and Reviews
Works well on iPad
Looks great, works well. I like it!
Great app. Been wanting this one.
I’ve been a Standard Time user on my desktop system for over 10 years now, and I’m delighted that there’s now a mobile version. Now I can track my time when I’m away from the computer. The stopwatch function lets me track time accurately, and is a breeze to use.
I think I just wrote a review. It's awesome. But I forgot to enter a rating. So here it is
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.