*** Added AR Land! ***
You can make a miniature garden and put Standland characters in your real world using AR (Augmented Reality).
Tap a floating Cloud Gemmy to go to AR Land.
(Requires iOS 11, iPhone 6s or later)
Sitting too long has health risks, but it's not easy to get you off your office chairs or couches regularly.
In Standland, adorable creatures encourage you to stand up more! If you stand, they stand. If you don’t, they fall asleep. You can unlock new creatures by achieving goals!
• Move around more than a minute per hour! It counts as 1 stand. (You can get 1 stand per hour. Maximum stand for a day is 24.)
• 15 adorable 3D companions encourage you to stand up more.
• 14 achievements to get your companions.
• 9 beautiful 3D worlds.
• 10 day stats and weekly/monthly reports to see your progress in details.
• Your favorite companions on your Apple Watch! (requires watchOS 3)
• AR Land can mix your world and standland! (Augmented Reality)
◎ COUNTING STANDS:
This app reads activity data from Apple's Health app (HealthKit) for counting stands.
• Stand Hours for Apple Watch users
• Steps for others
◎ APPLE WATCH
Your favorite companions on your Apple Watch!
You can see whether you stood already or not in that hour at a glance.
• Force Touch to change companions
• Turn the Digital Crown to turn the world
• Add a complication to your watch face to see your favorite tiny companion anytime
* Standland for Apple Watch requires watchOS 3.
This app will not send your health data to anywhere. The data stay safe in your device.
・Fixed an issue where the app crashes on Apple Watch Series 4
Ratings and Reviews
Get on your feet and stretch your legs regularly to keep these cute little critters awake.
Diamonds, gemmies, and cute creatures Oh my!
What more could a girl ask for! And a cute fantasy background to boot... oh yeah and it's also able to give you a weekly summary of your progress too. It's been hard to get myself to do the Dr. recommended "stand up every half an hour and walk around" but this app is too cute and who can resist diamonds as a reward?!! I recently downloaded the Halloween land and I’m still using it with the ghostly gemmies even though it’s November now because it’s not quite time for the Christmas land! Any chance for turkey gemmies or companion? Shout out for the Augmented reality, SUCH a fun feature I love making diamonds and sparkly light every where. ✨💎🤗💖💕
Must be wearing the watch
I usually charge my watch at night, but today I had to charge it at work. I wasn’t wearing it for at least 2 stands and I missed my mark today. I have to start an almost finished challenge over. The app doesn’t stop and ask you, “hey, you were charging the watch for the last hour, do you want to log any stands?” I get you’d be on the honor system, but maybe let it only allow one stand per hour you weren’t wearing it.
Also, I was washing my car by hand yesterday for about 30 minutes and took the watch off to do it. I got 2 mins of exercise according to the activity app. Didn’t get any stands for that period either. I feel robbed.
- Flask LLP
- 172.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Flask LLP
- In-App Purchases
- Winter Land $1.99
- Weekly/Monthly Report $1.99
- Beach $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.