Using our home app, you can
1) Find a Doctor – Ability to look up all the doctors in our network by geo location and zip code w/ contact capability and user friendly search w/ list view and map view. The app lists by all our locations including the Network locations, with Google map integration. Location detail page is integrated into “Find a Doctor”. Users can view services provided at each location, and directions with Google maps
• Doctor Profile – Summary of Doctor profile (from School of Medicine’s CAP profile system) including Doctor’s all available locations, specialties, services provided, conditions treated, board certifications and publications.
2) MyChart – Stanford Children's patients and families can manage their MyChart health account and securely access test results, mail their doctors and health information.
3) Call For Appointment – Easy access to clinics and services with ability to call for appointment with integrated calling number capability
4) Pay Your Bill - The Online Billing Manager makes your billing and payment process simple and convenient. You can make a payment on a bill without logging into MyChart or having a MyChart account.
5) Navigate The Hospital – Static way finding and navigation inside the hospital with access to maps and locations on each floor.
6) Attend a Class – Comprehensive classes and online video libraries to enhance the lives of parents, children and caregivers
7) Hospital Art – Promoting patient engagement with
Incrediball - A journey through Stanford,
Cafe Mural -Iconic photo-montage of Stanford imagery and
Eco Mural Animals from various ecosystems throughout California
8) SpellBound Interactive Mural - The SpellBound app provides a real life / augmented reality experience of the eco system animals when viewed through the Eco mural located at the main hospital
9) Tapingo Food Order & Pick-Up – Use Tapingo App you can order food at Harvest Cafe located at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
10) Learn More – Learn more about StanfordChildren’s. org
11) Our Blog – Promotes Patient and Family engagement. At Stanford Children’s Health, we’re improving lives every day. Read our stories and ideas for making yours a healthier, happy life.
12) Patient Health Education – Comprehensive Information on Children’s Health Conditions
Other functionality available within the home app -
• Personalize - Settings in the app menu allows the user to customize the apps according to their needs and preferences. The custom settings will enable our users to select only the “Stanford Children’s” apps they need and remove the ones that are not needed as well as re-ordering the apps
• Push Notifications and Geo Fence Capability – this feature enables custom notifications sent to patients and families, reminders from MyChart etc. including greeting when they arrive at a hospital or a clinic based on the geo location. Our mobile app will detect and send messages when you arrive at Packard Hospital.
Integration with HealthKit allows Stanford Children’s MyChart for iOS to collect data, such as daily steps walked, calorie intake, blood pressure, or blood glucose, from “Health” app and incorporate it into a patient's medical record, providing a more complete picture of the patient's health. When a clinician orders a flow sheet to collect the information they wants to receive, the patient can authorize the Health app to share the data with MyChart. Shared data can come from any HealthKit-enabled app and moves automatically from the app to Health and then into MyChart where it is sent back to the clinician.
Data collected from Health can be used in many ways to help you manage various patient populations.
Stanford Children’s reference article -
• User experience enhancement(s) to other features within the app
• Bug fixes and improvements based on user feedback.
Love the App? Rate us!
Your feedback makes Stanford Children's App better.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Useful App
I found this app is quite useful and informational. The “find A Doctor “ feature helps me find doctors and then call for an appointment quickly and easily from my phone. The ‘Navigate the hospital “ feature shows maps of the hospital and provides directions from one location to another. My kids like ‘the hospital art’ and ‘SpellBound’. It has quite a lot of other information as well.
Share medical information
This has some very useful items and it keeps improving. Besides finding your way around and learning more about the artwork you can also access your child’s health information through my chart. Through the my chart section you can share health information—if you go for a second opinion or are away from home.
Stanford Children’s mobile app
Great resource when you’re inpatient at Stanford Children’s Hospital! Love the link to learn more about the art in the hospital; navigating the hospital; and fast access to MyChart.
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford
- 122 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Stanford Children's Health 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.