Stanford Health Care MyHealth
By Stanford Health Care
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Accessing your personal health information has never been easier. The MyHealth mobile app from Stanford Health Care puts all your health information at your fingertips and makes managing your health care simple and quick. For Stanford Health Care patients, now you can manage your MyHealth account, your prescriptions, make appointments and even conduct video visits all from your iPhone. With Stanford’s Health Kit, you can even upload your vital signs through your iPhone for a virtual checkup.
With the new Stanford Health Care MyHealth app you can:
• Schedule appointments
• eCheck-in to your upcoming appointments
• Get test results – your lab results are automatically made available in the palm of your hand
• Communicate with your care team through a secure messaging system where your information is always kept confidential
• Have a video visit with your doctor through the new ClickWell Care clinic which gives you the convenient option of a “virtual” appointment
• Manage your prescriptions and medications
• View your health summary
• Access and pay your bills
• Share your vitals with your doctor via HealthKit integration (requires physician authorization)
To use the MyHealth mobile app, you must have a MyHealth account with Stanford Health Care. If you are a current Stanford Health Care patient and do not have a MyHealth account, you may enroll online at https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org
What's New in Version 2.3
Enhanced appointment display
Bugfixes and other improvements
Useful but could be better
Biggest flaw is that it doesn't save drafts of messages. However for reading messages and keeping track of appointments it is useful.
Also would be nice if one could see visit notes in app rather than having to use safari.
Data cannot be retrieved
After updating to the latest version I get an error when trying to view my appointments with a message saying "unable to retrieve data ..."
Please fix this ASAP. I use this app daily and rely heavily on it for my appointments and messages to my medical team.
In general I like the app and it provides easy access to important information. Unfortunately, the notifications go way overboard. I think I get about six notifications for every appointment plus multiple emails, which gets so annoying that I just want to delete the app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 63.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Stanford Health Care
- ©2014 Stanford Health Care. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.