Accessing your personal health information has never been easier. The MyHealth mobile app from Stanford Health Care puts all your health information at your fingertips and makes managing your health care simple and quick. For Stanford Health Care patients, now you can manage your MyHealth account, your prescriptions, make appointments and even conduct video visits all from your iPhone. With Stanford’s Health Kit, you can even upload your vital signs through your iPhone for a virtual checkup.
With the new Stanford Health Care MyHealth app you can:
• Schedule appointments
• eCheck-in to your upcoming appointments
• Get test results – your lab results are automatically made available in the palm of your hand
• Communicate with your care team through a secure messaging system where your information is always kept confidential
• Have a video visit with your doctor through the new ClickWell Care clinic which gives you the convenient option of a “virtual” appointment
• Manage your prescriptions and medications
• View your health summary
• Access and pay your bills
• Share your vitals with your doctor via HealthKit integration (requires physician authorization)
To use the MyHealth mobile app, you must have a MyHealth account with Stanford Health Care. If you are a current Stanford Health Care patient and do not have a MyHealth account, you may enroll online at https://myhealth.stanfordhealthcare.org
Ratings and Reviews
Started using it three years ago even before it was clear my diagnosis was MS. Since then I now have/had four Stanford MD’s from four departments, love the app (don’t ask, but I am old enough to have been a kid when the B&W TV series starring the late Christopher Reed was part of my introduction into television - google it!) The website (that preceded the app) improves each time I visit and is indispensable for the aging and somewhat challenged brain. You youngsters will understand some day. Stay healthy, but get that app!
App won’t open unless you perform the update. Update completed. The app continues to say an update is needed to open. :-/ App is useless
Edit: App, eventually, one day started working again with no changes on my end.
However, contact from developer says I have version 2.4. App Store clearly says I have version 2.8. 🤷♂️
We are sorry for the inconvenience. The review details are indicating that you still have version 2.4 installed, we are currently requiring version 2.8 to be installed. Please retry the update process from the App Store.
Edit: Your current review edit now shows version 2.8
Makes it easy to communicate with my physician and see test results in real time. Thank you for helping me stay on top of my health :)
- Stanford Health Care
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2014 Stanford Health Care. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.