Star Chindy is a Sci-Fi Roguelike that offers ship-to-ship battle and tactical squad combat.
Please read before purchase!
*Ship battle have a autopilot function on top right.
1. Recommended for players who are familiar with Sci-Fi, RTS, turn-based strategy and roguelike games.
2. Star Chindy may be difficult for casual players.
3. Devices with 1.5GB RAM or more are recommended (Galaxy S4 LTE or better).
The year is 2315. Mankind encounters a mechanical alien species called the Mechrons. This highly advanced species decimates the humans. However, on the brink of total annihilation, they mysteriously vanish from the system. To investigate and eliminate the threat, an organization called the Star League is formed. You are the decorated war hero, Chindy Ashford. Your mission is to search and destroy the Mechrons at all cost.
※ Sci-Fi Roguelike
- Thrilling space combat. A single mistake can prove fatal and end your game!
※ A story with 5 chapters
- Star Chindy is a roguelike with a rich story. Defeat powerful enemies in each chapter for the future of humanity.
※ More than 200 random events
- You will face various situations as you navigate space. You can encounter dangerous asteroid fields, space faring merchants, daring pirates, and mysterious aliens. Blast your way out or strike up a bargain!
※ Space tactical squad combat and ship-to-ship battles
- Experience real-time ship-to-ship battles and turn-based squad combat. Show the might of the human race against the Mechrons!
※ 30+ units and ships
- Star Chindy offers more than 30 types of units and spaceships. You can hire mercenaries at space stations or capture ships in your travels. Form a powerful fleet!
※ 90+ items for units and ships
- Loot awesome items from fallen enemies! Loot or buy items to fully equip your ships and crew. Customize their performance and tactics as you see fit!
※ 110+ research projects
- Your units and ships can be upgraded through research. Choose the best research and training while managing your resources!
1. What is a Roguelike?
- A single player game which resets entirely upon the death of the protagonist.
2. Can this game run on my device?
- In order to play Star Chindy smoothly, a device with 1.5GB RAM or more is recommended.
3. How do I get a refund?
- You can receive a refund within 2 hours of purchase. Refund is not available after 2 hours.
4. How do I play the suppression fire tutorial?
- Tap the Suppression, aim at the target, set half ammunition in the lower menu, and then tap OK. Do the same for the other target.
5. What happens to my save data if I switch devices?
- Game data of Star Chindy is stored on the device, and cannot be transferred to a different device.
- People who want to battle with spaceship and sci-fi soldier.
- People who want to play with missile, cannon and laser.
- People who want to play turn-based battle or RTS(Real time strategy) game.
- People who want to find PC quality game in mobile platform.
- People who want to find a game with keyword like sci-fi, spaceship, squad, roguelike, fleet, turn-based, rts, space, singleplay, scenario, paid-game.
7. An error occurred during game play. Who should I contact?
- Provide us with the model of your device, details of the error/bug to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Change the language setting
Main screen(first screen) > Option button(top right, gear shape) > Check US/UK flag
# Fixed App #
- Minor bug Fixed
- Difficulty Rebalanced
- Translation Fixed
- Translation Added(German, Russian, Ukrainian)
- New weapons and New character Added in Squad combat
- New ships Added in ship-to-ship battle
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome from top to bottom
I bought this game the day it came out, but just got around to giving it a serious play. It's surprisingly deep and addictive once you get the hang of it. Beware: This game is hardcore and does not hold your hand beyond the tutorial. If you like a challenge and are into sci-fi and s-rpg's, then you should pick this up immediately.
Update: I always have the sneaking suspicion that on day this relatively unknown developer will abandon the game. I would understand. Thankfully that is not the case and the developer has added tons of tweaks and new equipment. Keep up the great work guys. Hands down my favorite iOS game.
Update: I decided to pick this one back up. Surprisingly found myself of practice as I don't have a lot of time on my hands anymore due to work. This almost caused me to give it up for a more extended period. But then I got sucked in again. This time playing endless mode. I have always loved strategy games, but have especially loved tactical games. I have played and seen better, but this game has so much charm and an awesome world that somehow stands out to me. As far as original iOS trpg's go, this is definitely a must buy for the price.
above avg, some flaws
Feels unpolished and abandoned. Occasional freeze, crashes (ios 10). Oversimplified roll play aspect, lacking in areas such as AP (same for all classes), english translation and character implementation.
Outcomes for choices often feel contrived. Alright graphics, background music, auto for space battles but must manual select move and attack for each ship. Anime style cutscenes. Fairly large item selection. Cover but no destructible environ. Has some replay value.
I bought the game only a few hours ago and am loving every minute. I wish more games of this caliber would release. I only hope with the dev being a relative unknown that if they ever pull the app from the App Store it continues to be playable for those of us that bought it and supported the awesome dev.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.