By Star Command, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build and command your own starship, hire your crew, and explore the universe, and defend against alien civilizations!
4.5/5 - Maclife
“...equal parts challenging and clever, making it a must-play for sci-fi strategy fans.”
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
“Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 - Appspy
“If you're looking for a strategy title on the iOS that will keep you on your toes, Star Command should more than suffice.”
• Universal App - iPad and iPhone included
• Premium game - no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image!
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter - an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
1.2.4 - Various bug fixes.
• Hopefully fixed issues with the Antoria end-game mission
• Death counter for use with Revive has wrong Z-order
• Removed the ability for crew to become zombies (for now)
• Improved pinch to zoom and pan
• Revive seems to work, but let us know if it still has issues
• Hide white debug squares that were left in release
1.2.3 - Various bug fixes.
• Improved the visuals for enemy on-ship combat (some w/o trails)
• Fixed and confirmed special on-ship combat working (fireant, etc)
• Improved enemy AI slightly
• Engineers no longer receive skill or experience when repairing a Sentry
1.2.2 - Various bug fixes.
• Crew HP Bars not showing after load, nor hiding when full
• Using sentry causes crash
• Grenades are not exploding
• Minigame extra target upgrade not working (bonuses are failing)
1.2.1 - Various bug fixes.
• Crew not healing, nor gaining skill while healing
• Princess starts with 0,0,0 instead defined skill units
• Crew selection halos are missing
• Top bar info during battle is clipped and has poor layout on iPad 10.5 (among others)
• The ship weapons fire extra shots and deal no damage [6sPlus]
• The SBE doesn't appear and issues with that mission
1.2.0 - iOS 11 Support
Issues? Report them:
starcommandhelp [at] gmail
It's a good game but when I beat the human capital ship after the antorian battleship it doesn't load and I can fire my weapons but I can't move to another galaxy or planet.(this is the first battle in the third galaxy) I also think big rooms should be able to have 3 or 4 people.
I love this game so much and I'm so glad it's being updated to be compatible with IOS 11. Overall great starship game, maybe in the future we could see some more missions PLEASE and some new starships PLEASE AGAIN!
I'm eager to see what they have in store for us since the game has been in the shadows for years. I love this game and hope to see it grow...