STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS GAME INFO
STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS is an epic action RPG that puts you in the captain’s chair as you lead a team of heroes across the galaxy. Immerse yourself in a rich sci-fi fantasy universe and experience fast-paced combat rendered with gorgeous 3D graphics!
REAL-TIME 3D COMBAT
Take command of a squad of four heroes in real-time battles! Dodge enemies, time your attacks, and manage your abilities to decimate the enemy!
GORGEOUS 3D GRAPHICS
Beautifully rendered character models and awe-inspiring special attacks bring next-gen graphics to the palm of your hand!
BUILD YOUR OWN SQUADS
Choose from attackers, sharpshooters, defenders, invokers, and healers to form specialized parties. With dozens of characters, each with their own passive and active abilities, the possibilities are endless!
THRILLING MULTIPLAYER BATTLES
With a universe full of hostiles you’re going to need some backup! Jump into multiplayer co-op battles and work with your teammates to take down the toughest foes the galaxy has to offer!
You are the captain of the Pangalactic Federation starship GFSS-3214F. A surprise attack and a malfunctioning hyperspace drive sends you hurtling to the outer reaches of space. However, with the help of a mysterious woman and her ability to summon heroes from across time and space, you just might be able to fight your way back home!
■ Ver. 1.3.1 Update Details
- Addressed an issue pertaining to the download of certain data.
Ratings and Reviews
First of all, I’d like to thank you for bringing Star Ocean to mobile! I literally saw the add and insta-downloaded it! Gameplay is smooth. It’s not pay-to-win like many other turn based games are these days. Multiplayer matchmaker doesn’t expend energy which I think is absolutely amazing! BUT I did notice that if you do multiplayer on a “new” mission without creating the party yourself (which expends energy), you don’t get the clear on that mission. Which is fine I suppose for the sake of getting items. But I feel like if you’re fortunate enough to come upon an unfinished mission within multiplayer, it should also expend. Otherwise, it just causes me to have to hope for a strong team in matching. The only bump in the road I’ve experienced is on some of the new events where I go to start it and it tells me I don’t have enough stamina to complete it when I clearly have more than double. That’s a tad bit frustrating. But there’s always more to do within the game. I love that gems are easy to attain which makes getting new heroes and weapons easy. Seriously recommend this game to any and everyone who’s ever been a Square Enix fan. You guys have done well!
Please, don’t ruin the game
I started playing SO Anamnesis recently and I like the game, i like the game graphics even tho I hate the arts for many chars, I like the gameplay style, I like the fact that it’s a little f2p but! Today I wanted to reroll because I had pretty bad luck and because a friend of mine wanted to play too so we would both start from 0 but, they are reducing the f2p playability in the game, first at the beginning they used to give you a 5* besides your 5* starter character, they used to give you 10k gems In the first day which allowed you to get at least 1 5* unless you were unlucky as me and now it’s only 6k...and many other aspects. Thinking a little, if you wanna earn some money which is pretty normal, find another way like creating packs with 5* Ace Chars...there is no need to reduce the f2p’s playability, even things like Limit breaking...there is no easy way to limit break 1 character even 1 time unless you have lot of time and farm the whole day to limit break him once...even if you have gems you can’t have it right now. I think the game was great on the 1 first month of release but...right now...I think it’s starting to get worse. I will quit it and maybe one day if the game gets back to how it was I might play it again with some friends.
Power to the players
No lie,as soon as I seen this was published by square Einx I was expecting this Pay too win Is actually free to win. Firstly I’d like to thank you for making it almost free to limit brake your characters without having to spend gems and collecting duplicates of the same unit (pls tell your developers much gratitude for thinking about the people who aren’t as fortunate as others)if anything I’m having more trouble maxing out weapons,second the not spending any energy points when looking for a group is really fair (in my opinion) and not as bounding as the other apps out there,and lastly I feel like most unit based games get left alone because people rarely get a good pull on the banners,BUT with all the bonuses you put in too the game(the characters/weapons tickets,gems and those limit brake items)it’s as if the money wasn’t the goal when making this game or at lest that was the vibe I got when collecting all the goodies.
P.s MORE E-VENT MORE E-VENTS
sincerely Ok. -_-
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016-2019 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by tri-Ace Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gem S Set $0.99
- Gem L Set $7.99
- Gem Teraset $79.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.