*** Listed as New & Noteworthy in several app stores! Special introductory price - get it now! ***
Star Rocket is a cartoon-themed space game with over 120 action-packed levels!
Navigate your rocket through a universe filled with planets, asteroids, bumpers, teleports and items... collecting all of the stars as you go!
* Collect all of the stars in each level.
* Complete each level as quickly as possible. You will be rewarded 1, 2 or 3 stars for each level, depending on your time.
* Planets exert gravity on your rocket -- don't get too close or you won't be able to escape the pull of the gravity!
* Magnets let you attract and collect stars from a greater distance!
* Shields let you plow through and destroy asteroids!
* Flames give you an instant boost in the direction you are pointing.
* Your rocket will bounce off of bumpers. Try it -- it's fun (but not always helpful)!
* Teleports instantly transport you to another teleport location.
* Rotate your left thumb around the joystick to control the direction of the rocket. For best results, keep your thumb pressed at all times and avoid the center area of the joystick, moving in a circular motion around the joystick. (Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!)
* Press your right thumb to activate the rocket's hi-power boosters. Even when you aren't pressing, the rocket's lo-power boosters are still active.
* Added two new level packs.
* All combined, over 120 levels now!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! Awesome sounds and graphics! Recommend it to everyone!
Refreshingly simple idea
This game is a really great idea! Sort of like "Tokyo Drift" in outer space, with some Apollo 13 gravity assist thrown in. It's actually quite addictive as you try to figure out both how to clear the stars and then how to do it in the least amount of time.
The graphics and sound are professional grade...well worth the cheap purchase price. This one is going in the "Games I" folder :-)
Seems easy when you start but quickly becomes challenging and addicting. I gotta get past level 25!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.