By Star-Telegram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Star-Telegram e-Edition lets you read the Star-Telegram on your iPad just as it appears in print. You can flip through pages and skim the headlines of Tarrant County’s leading source for local news. The app allows you to easily enlarge type, jump from section to section, and share articles on Facebook with the tap of a finger. And if you missed the paper one day, don’t worry. As a subscriber, you can download editions from the past seven days.
If you’re not a subscriber, you will need to purchase a monthly iPad Edition subscription.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Star-Telegram e-Edition offers monthly iPad Edition subscriptions for $6.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.7.4
Changed the color of the text on the Article View toolbar to make it more readable.
Good when it doesn't crash
I enjoy reading the "paper" and this app provides a paper complete with turning pages. My only complaint is it frequently crashes closed after turning only a few pages. This has increased in frequency since OS7. Developers need to fix the bugs. A welcomed addition would be the ability to email articles. As it is now I have to exit the app and find the article on the e edition. Also frequently it will just load the last edition and not today's, even though I have an email saying the current edition is ready for reading.
When it works it is great...
But it doesn't always, not an iPad issue will not work on multiple devices, will just load the last edition that you have read on that device. Totally throws off my morning when I can't read the paper before work.
Every time I open the paper, or go to another application, the sign in screen shows up and I have to sign in AGAIN, and again, and again... This never happened before and I've had this FWST app for several years. I tried to go to "support" but without any luck. The support link does not work!
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 11, 2014
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Star-Telegram, Inc.
- © 2014 Star-Telegram, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases