Star Trek Comics
By IDW Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore strange new worlds, seek out new civilizations … on your iPad or iPhone. The entire Star Trek comic book universe all in one app. Only from IDW Publishing, a leader in digital comics.
Over 225 comics with brand new stories, movie tie-ins, and classic Star Trek series. Updated constantly with new comics.
Now includes Star Trek motion books by Madefire, with animation and sound!
Read free comics and motion book episodes!
Star Trek Comics is now powered by Madefire!
An all new store front with in-app purchases right at your fingertips!
Comic purchases can transfer between this app and the IDW app, as well as the Madefire app.
If you are upgrading from previous versions:
- All iOS purchases will immediately be available in your purchase list.
-If you already had an IDW app and made at least one purchase in that app
or on the IDW webstore, create a new user account with the same email, and
your entire previous IDW catalog purchase before June 4th, 2015, will be available in the new app.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Several must-have bug fixes are here for you:
- Fixed a bug that would cause purchase buttons to say “Loading” forever.
- My Books In The Cloud now should load for all users.
- Removes old app data to clean up disk space.
Thanks for your patience and support!
This update is awful! Everything looks different, half of my comics have turned into something else.. Did I mention I got this app and paid so much on it to read comics and not to watch them! I absolutely loathe Madefire and one of the reasons I downloaded this app is not to get all the motion but the actual original art!
Besides, everything looks so different and whatever, if I keep ranting people will loose interest in my comment. Bring the old version back please?
The new app is so bad...
Can't connect to my old account, have to create a new one. When trying to read gets fully downloaded start reading, but then errors and says can't download. Won't let me access downloaded file.
Layout is bad, see NO improvements over the previous version that worked perfectly. Why "fix" things that aren't broken?
A huge disappointment
I've never been a fan of comics but I have been a lifelong Trekker, so I thought I'd give the Star Trek comics app a shot. It was a good experience. I enjoyed each comic I bought.
Then you changed the app. Why on earth would you do that? It had been working really well; it was intuitive and easy. Now, it's neither.
Oh, and your new registration process makes no sense at all. Ugh.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Idea and Design Works, llc
- © 2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation, CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Star Trek: Countdown #2$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown #3$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown #4$1.99
- Star Trek #1$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness #1$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness #2$1.99
- Star Trek Year Four - The Enterprise Experiment #2$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness #3$1.99
- Star Trek: Countdown to Darkness #4$1.99
- Star Trek Ongoing #2$1.99