Star Trek Magazine
By Titan Publishing Group Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2016 is a landmark year for Star Trek, and Star Trek Magazine will ensure that you’re kept close to all the action as it unfolds, with news and photos from the new movie, Star Trek Beyond – including an in-depth, access-all-areas, movie special in July.
We’ll be bringing you the inside track on CBS All Access’ eagerly awaited new Star Trek TV series.
And as the Star Trek phenomenon celebrates its half-century, we’ll be commemorating the historic event with incisive and exciting new features in every issue!
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 2 Issues (6 Months) at $15.99 / £ 10.99
- 4 Issues (1 Year) at $31.99 / £ 22.49
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS8 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
Well, it's mostly functional. App has flaws.
1: the bookmark function is *not* accurate; it jumps to a page a few pages away from where I set the mark (& where it is displayed). This may be because...
2: there are pages which load "interactive content." They look like ads to me. I already paid $8.99 of in-app purchase for a magazine & do not really want ads, thanks. (I hope they don't break the app when I'm out of wifi range...) These false pages may not be being accounted for properly by the bookmark function.
3: there's no "library" button to get out of a magazine. There is only "store." The organizational abilities for keeping track of stuff are probably rudimentary at best. What is this "trash" button? Will I be able to re-download, or is this a way to lose $9?
3.5: no help/instructions easily findable.
4: no wish-list ability for back issues. Have to remember which one you want when you have the budget to blow $9 just to read a few pages of Star Trek Online fic. (I wish they'd just made a STO-fic issue...) Annoying as a whiny Krenim with a timeship.
5: it's basically a PDF reader. Tap to zoom in. Zoom out to turn a page reliably. Eh, it's okay.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Titan Publishing Group Limited
- © Titan Publishing Group Limited & Pixelmags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Star Trek Magazine$15.99
- Star Trek Magazine$31.99
- #45 Movie Edition 2013 of Star Trek Magazine$13.99
- #41 Fall 2012: Star Trek Magazine$8.99
- #43 Spring 2013 of Star Trek Magazine$8.99
- Special Edition 2011: Star Trek Magazine$12.99
- #42 Winter 2012: Star Trek Magazine$8.99
- #36 Sept 2011: Star Trek Magazine$5.99
- #44 Summer 2013 of Star Trek Magazine$8.99
- Star Trek Special Ed 2016 of Star Trek Magazine$10.99