Star Trek Timelines
By Disruptor Beam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore the Final Frontier in the ultimate sci-fi strategy RPG, Star Trek Timelines! Join Starfleet and overcome challenges as you boldly go where no game has gone before – across the entire history of Star Trek.
“Absolutely Amazing! Finally a good Star Trek game on iOS!” – 5/5 Stars
“One of the best Mobile games I have played!!” – 5/5 Stars
“Great game, especially for fans of Star Trek” – 5/5 Stars
“For Trek Lovers of All Timelines” – 5/5 Stars
● ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW from hundreds of characters from Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, each with their own unique skills and abilities
● COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including the USS Enterprise, Voyager, Defiant, a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Borg Cube, and many more
● ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D ship battles with exciting PvE play or in PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best captains in the galaxy.
● EXPLORE THE GALAXY, gaining influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Terran Empire (TOS: “Mirror, Mirror”), and the infamous Section 31
● CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special event missions.
● STUNNING GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in the most immersive and thrilling Star Trek experience available
STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
v2.1.0 “What’s New”
• New Fleet Targets - work together with your fleetmates to earn valuable prizes
• New Individual Achievements - win major awards by completing in-game achievements
• New Missions
• New Saturday Cadet Challenge
• Plus many bug fixes and quality of life improvements
For a full list of gameplay changes, read the build notes on our Forums at forums.disruptorbeam.com.
Fun game with huge problems still
With every update the game gets a little bit better. But there are still huge problems. As some have said it's an extreme high cost of money for a single item in the game. And the drop chance of items are still messed up. It could be 5 dot chance but still take three tries to get one. Crits should change in the gauntlet. When ever my character crits 90% of the time time it's with in attack range. Crits should start just outside the attack range. Although the players I go up against always seem to crit a lot higher. And I can be 150 attack higher then the enemy with 45% crit chance and they have 5% crit and I'll still lose 75% of the time. Something I would like to see added is when you get an extra crew that has been immortalized to label it so you know you can get rid of it since you have already immortalized it. And while these are only a few of my gripes. I have faith they might be addressed in the future since they have been slowly making it better.
Unplayable after update
It's basically a trading card game with extensive card leveling and a series of simplistic and repetitive mini games built on your character deck. Lovely character art.
UI is working pretty well with the last update. Pretty loaded with mildly engaging activities for leveling and strategizing over resources. The main drawback is the rather high $$$ to add character slots and much more $$$ for any other in-game purchase, and the feeling that the competitive aspects are ruled by players who just spend tons of money in the game.
I think it's still probably the best Trek game in the App Store, but lacking significantly in gameplay to make me want to spend as much as would be needed to expand the character card collection.
Ehh its getting better
Ive always given this game a one star bad review due to greed and underwhelming game play until now. Ill upgrade them to three stars based on the fact theyve added a few features to allow for more game play (extra chronotons) still needs more actual play time. Ill also bump up the rating purely on the fact they put achievements in the game that allows players to earn dilithium ( in game currency) which is something I had never thought Id see them do. All in all they are taking steps in the right direction. Hopefully down the road I can rewrite this to give them four of five stars. Oh yeah I even spent money on this app again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 164 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disruptor Beam, Inc.
- STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Right
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chunk of Dilithium$9.99
- Pile of Dilithium$19.99
- Monthly Card Purchase$3.99
- Stick of Dilithium$4.99
- Commander Offer$24.99
- Box of Dilithium$49.99
- Shipment of Dilithium$99.99
- Monthly Card Renewal$3.99
- Ensign Offer$4.99
- Admiral Offer$49.99