Explore the Final Frontier in the ultimate Star Trek™ strategy RPG, STAR TREK TIMELINES. Join Starfleet and save the Alpha Quadrant from temporal anomalies which bring together heroes and villains from all of Star Trek history. STAR TREK TIMELINES is the first mobile game to include ships and characters from the new series Star Trek: Discovery!
“Absolutely Amazing! Finally a good Star Trek game on iOS!” – 5/5 Stars
“One of the best Mobile games I have played!!” – 5/5 Stars
“Great game, especially for fans of Star Trek” – 5/5 Stars
“For Trek Lovers of All Timelines” – 5/5 Stars
● ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW from hundreds of characters from Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, each with their own unique skills and abilities
● COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including the USS Enterprise, Voyager, Defiant, a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Borg Cube, and many more
● ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D ship battles with exciting PvE play or in PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best captains in the galaxy.
● EXPLORE THE GALAXY, gaining influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Terran Empire (TOS: “Mirror, Mirror”), and the infamous Section 31
● CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special event missions.
● STUNNING GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in the most immersive and thrilling Star Trek experience available
STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
New in Version 6.0:
- Fleets will enjoy a new Starbase Room, the Reclamator!
- Battle Arena: improvements, new abilities, and a tutorial.
- More ways to watch Ads.
- New achievement and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I m a big fan of Star Trek and this game is just great. I've taken off two stars for two reasons. I'm a beginner and as a beginner the game is daunting with no real explanation of how things are best done. For instance when I get to the start of a ship battle some tips or information comes on the screen but disappears too quickly, so I get the first three words, not very helpful. The other star is because as someone who thinks logically, I know I'm never going to own this game so if I ever spend real money on it, it would have to be for a very good reason and it's not likely, so when I see the characters and boosts available to the players willing to spend it's frustrating. I get it that you have to make money and I'm really glad some people will spend, but it's still frustrating. Because of the fact that I'm a beginner when I entered my first event I was completely under prepared, I still have entered into some of the contests, but good grief I get plastered which is very discouraging. I'm really impressed that these reviews are actually responded to and as a big fan of Star Trek I will keep playing and see where it goes, I also think it should be as enjoyable to a solo player as it can be to a social player- there are plenty of people who like staying solo. Thanks for creating this game and making it available to players like me (with virtually stitched pockets!) :-))
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
We do always appreciate hearing from the Community and I will ensure your feedback is shared with the Games Design team. If you ran into an issue, please open a support ticket with our player support team they will be happy to help you further if they can. http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com
We're glad you're enjoying Star Trek Timelines.
Live Long and Prosper.
Big on nostalgia, but you better bring your wallet.
First of all, this game was obviously made by people who grew up watching TOS, for some, or TNG for others, and maybe even Enterprise for some. It's chock full of the bronze-level-hardness sci-fi and semi-plausible plotlines of the TV serieses. There's a lot to love here, as you procure a Borg scout ship and staff it with, say, Kirk, Data and Florist Q (yes, that is a character you can acquire) and boldly go where thousands have gone before.
But what's not to love is the absurdly vast number of characters in the game, with an equally absurdly vast array of possible traits and skills, and how often you will run into an objective on an Away mission that is locked to all 50 of your crewmen, except for that ONE level ten 1-star character that you never bothered to train or equip because, well, they're USELESS, except for that one Away mission that prevents you from getting all three stars. And you're going to keep running into that, again and again and again, unless you pony up large stacks of cash. And you're going to get your petunias handed to you in ship-to-ship combat again and again and again by people who have the cash flow to have the top-level ships in each category. I had fun, but I ended up bashing my face against the rocks of low income too much to keep going. It's all about the Benjamins, baby.
The game is okay. You are supposed to collect whichever characters you want, but are limited as to how many you can have unless you spend cash. You'll get offered a whole lot of characters, but can keep less than half. The pricing system is very odd. The only way to have 5 star characters maxed is to spend a silly amount of real money. Very shameless. $4/month will give you daily dilithium. You need dilithium to get characters and equipment you need to advance. The game is a great time waster, but it lacks in being fun and exciting. I was a beta tester for this so I've been playing for 2 years and I'm still waiting for it to get fun. Customer service now takes 1 week to 10 days to respond to issues. I am going to delete this very soon as it no longer holds my interest. They are way too into Discovery. I have buyers remorse wishing I didn't spend all that money trying to get Borg characters that I was never going to be able to get enough of to max out. After 2 years I was able to get a 5 star character up to to 2 stars. There's no way I can hang around for another 3 just to finally be able to use Judge Q. There are characters they released one time and you never saw again - no way to get to 5 stars. This is confirmed by customer service and asking when other Convergence Day Quarks have been released other than the first time for example. Good bye.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.
We do always appreciate hearing from the Community and I will ensure your feedback is shared with the Games Design team!
- Disruptor Beam, Inc.
- 93.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Right
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card Purchase $3.99
- Chunk of Dilithium $9.99
- Pile of Dilithium $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.