Star Wars™: Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now introducing Star Wars: Rogue One Cards and new content.
These are the cards you’re looking for… Relive all the galactic adventures of almost 40 years of Star Wars with the first ever Star Wars digital trading card experience!
From the rise of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader and the adventures of Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, all the way to the epic battle between Rey, Finn, BB-8 and Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens™, this is your ultimate Star Wars fix.
COLLECT AND TRADE THOUSANDS OF STAR WARS CARDS!
• Thousands of packs of officially licensed digital cards from Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: The Clone Wars™, Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars: Rogue One™ and more!
• Nearly 200 different art styles from exclusive series to collect. Want a minimalist Boba Fett illustration? What about a Droids rock band poster? Or Han Solo Graffiti art? Empire or Rebels, it’s all here.
• Hundreds of Star Wars movie series characters like Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Director Krennic, Rey and Kylo Ren, plus droids, vehicles and locations
• Trade your cards like a Jawa with fans from around the world!
• Rebel or Empire? Resistance or the First Order? Join the best online community of digital card collectors in the world! The 24/7 Fan Feed allows you to propose trades and chat online about all things Star Wars so you can feel the power of the Force!
• Collect or trade your favorite movie characters! There are bounty hunters like Boba Fett, brave droids like BB-8, valiant Galactic Republic knights like Jedi Master Yoda or evil Galactic Empire forces like Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader…
OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• Play like a Jedi and trade with fans from around the world!
• New cards and series’ released every day! (Yes, you read that right. Every day.)
• Sign up to get Free credits every day to open up to 5 free packs of cards each day! (Yes, again, you read that right.)
• The most dynamic card store in the galaxy! New series, artworks, and editions of cards released daily!
• Feel the thrill of opening packs of cards – decisions over choosing the right pack, all those glossy decks, the anticipation of what it might contain, the victory of pulling the card you want!
• Relive the epic struggle between the Sith and the Jedi and play this epic app online with all your friends.
Collect and trade over 1,000 officially-licensed Star Wars digital cards. Collect all of your classic characters like Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo and R2 D2 to the new heroes of The Force Awakens, Rey, Finn, Poe and his faithful droid BB-8. And now available Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Director Krennic and Cassian Andor. From the nostalgia of the original movies, including replicas of the original “Star Wars ‘77” set by Topps, to the futuristic with all new trading cards with exciting digital twists. Take your entire Star Wars card collection with you and play online, anywhere you go.
FROM 1977 TO STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE™, HERE ARE THE CARDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!
• Dozens of new designs featuring Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Director Krennic, Cassian Andor, BB-8, Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, and more...
• Re-releases of original vintage movie cards! Complete the original 70’s, 80’s and 90’s decks that you didn’t finish or weren’t born yet for!
Stay tuned with the Star Wars: Card Trader card releases
- Follow @ToppsSWCT on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigital on Facebook
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
What's New in Version 6.4.1
Welcome to this new version of Star Wars™: Card Trader!
You can expect quicker load times, fewer card issues and some layout improvements. More enhancements are on the way.
We want this app to be great for you. Feel free to send feedback to email@example.com.
New Content and Special Offers Includes:
- Star Wars: Rogue One Credits Bundle Sales
- New Star Wars: Rogue One chases and inserts
- Claim your FREE Boba Fett Base Pack everyday until December 26, 2016
- New Base Series 4 Expansion release
Topps has created a fun way to collect and trade virtual trading cards. The app still needs some refinement. For example, the limitation to a maximum of 9 cards per trade transaction makes "hoarding" of cards--something Topps encourages through promotions--a virtual impossibility for anyone other than those that can devote most of their day to the app. The periodic release of cards over time allows one so inclined to focus on a particular set, and the generous number of free credits given daily make it possible to put together a decent collection without
spending money possible. That said, one will almost certainly have to spend money (and sometimes quite a bit) if he wants to participate in the app in anything more than a very casual way. The ability to obtain free credits exists, but is not a significant aid to the game as credit rewards are nominal without spending money and are often unreliable (leading to a long and lengthy process of chasing down the credits through Tapjoy customer service that hardly makes the whole undertaking worth the effort). Overall, Star Wars fans, particularly those that are also trading card collectors, should find the app enjoyable. AUBURN1992
They all stay in mint condition!
I loved Star Wars cards when I collected them as a kid. My next door neighbor was quick to point out that I was not keeping them in mint condition. He ended up looking a little like rap sensation Eminem so I guess life worked out for him. But he was right. My cards were not mint condition but now they are so my next door neighbor won't be able to say anything about it now especially since I haven't seen him in close to 20 years. But if I ever do, and for some reason we start talking about Star Wars cards, and then that conversation turns to the fact that I used to not keep my cards in mint condition, and I remember, and I have my phone on me, and it has enough battery, and there is either wifi or enough connection to do so, and I feel like it, I will pull out my phone and show him my cards and then we will be best buds again.
Something has gone terribly wrong with this update. Card images are no longer rendered to full screen, fonts are thin and in some cases too small to read, subtitles and categories are incorrect, and worst of all they have removed the sliding index along the side of the app. You now have to type a category or card name to pull it up!! They killed the index! Imagine having no more bookmarks or favorites in your browser and having to type in the URL every time. Worse, imagine not being able to click on any photo albums, but having to type in the name of the album, waiting (they say the app was upgraded to make load times faster but it's actually slower now), and THEN scrolling through your cards. Horrible, horrible upgrade! Possibly a game stopper if they don't fix this "update"! I hope they do. This was the best app, and now I'm appreciating just how good it was! Topps, please restore these basics, especially navigation and card and font rendering!
Long time supporter here, and want to continue enjoying it, which I cannot currently do.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 229 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2016, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Star Wars 1 Offer!$0.99
- Star Wars 73 Offer!$0.99
- Star Wars 9 Offer!$4.99
- Star Wars 5 Offer!$0.99
- Star Wars 11 Offer!$4.99
- Star Wars 12 Offer!$4.99
- Star Wars 17 Offer!$9.99
- Star Wars 13 Offer!$4.99
- Star Wars 3 Offer!$0.99
- Star Wars 4 Offer!$0.99