YOUR GO-TO FOR STAR WARS™ COLLECTIBLES
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: relive the nostalgia of card collecting all from your mobile device!
• Build a collection of thousands of officially licensed cards from the entire Star Wars Saga, including Star Wars™: The Last Jedi!
• Collect or trade your favorite characters, locations, vehicles, weapons, iconic moments, and more with fans around the world!
NEW CONTENT @ YOUR FINGERTIPS!
• New cards released every day: Literally 365 days per year, you can get new digital STAR WARS cards.
• Dynamic card products: New series and editions, custom artwork, digital signatures, relics, and more – released multiple times per day!
BECOME PART OF SWCT NATION!
Talk, trade, and be one with the community: Topps has the best community of STAR WARS card collectors in the world. Chat with app users in our fan feed and propose trades 24/7!
• Level up by winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs – earning experience points based on our “level scoring system”.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later.*
Stay tuned with the Star Wars: Card Trader card releases.
- Follow @ToppsSWCT on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigital on Facebook
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
• NEW home screen layout!
• Showcase Your Favorite Cards!
• Customize Your Profile!
Ratings and Reviews
Topps trading cards have always been part of Star Wars fandom, and now you can take your collection anywhere in this eye-catching app. With more than 1,000 cards available—and more released regularly—it’s a treasure trove of revealing photos, artwork, and background info about every corner of the Star Wars mythos. Rare cards, limited “print” runs, and the ability to swap with fellow fans deliver a real sense of community and achievement.
BEWARE OF SHADY BUSINESS FROM TOPPS
UPDATE: Porgs could do a better job providing customer service. This app is a cash grab, plain and simple, and they DO NOT care about your experience. What began as a fun app with great content has turned into garbage over the years. Don’t get sucked in. There are better ways to spend your time and money.
UPDATE: Have now been waiting for 11 days go discuss the poor customer service and unwarranted suspensions with a manager. I was ignored for days then finally told that the manager was working "as fast as they can" to resolve my issue. What a joke. I haven't been treated so poorly by any company since Ikea.
This app used to be fun but after being an avid supporter and paying customer, I've been suspended for reasons unbeknownst to me--AGAIN. The customer service is an absolute joke. Sent an email three hours ago and have yet to receive a reply. The same exact thing happens a couple of months ago and they determined I was suspended in error but no apology or compensation was given for the inconvenience. The community used to be fun but has become overrun with scammers and young children who don't know how to trade (can be awkward if you don't know whether you're dealing with an adult or a child) and instead of banning cheaters, Topps suspends fair and honest traders without explaining why until you email them repeatedly. Topps needs to clean up its act if they expect people to continue to support them.
Bumping up rating
I’m changing my rating to 4/5.
There’s a lot of variety being offered right now for all price levels from free credits to those who spend $100’s. I’ve purchased some daily deals myself the past couple weeks.
Honestly my only complaint is that Fan Frenzy- hate to sound like a broken record but all you need to do is have the $5 price point offer a little more than the daily deal and put the $100 at at least 25,000 crystals. The crystals are an arbitrary currency created for in app spending. The pack odds can give and take. Extra crystals so people can pull an extra pack or two shouldn’t be a big deal.
Overall I must say Topps has listened to the community of late in a variety of ways so ty.
Fan frenzy 4.99 = 1,225 crystals
Daily deal 4.99= 1,200 crystals
Beyond insulting plus reinforced why I deleted the app. Only downloaded again so I could look at the cards I payed for with my hard earned cash.
Officially deleted app after 1 full year.
Too expensive just to chase one full set. Not saying I can’t afford to- just can’t justify the cost as per my weekly budget for jpegs. Not fun.
Too much to mention.
Don’t even get me started on odds with crystals (money). I fully understand the coin flip analogy on odds. When it takes 11 cracks on a 1:5 at 225 crystals a pack- I can’t justify the cost. Or that time it took 35 cracks on a 1:15 at 95 crystals- I’m done.
Hi there! We do appreciate you leaving your feedback, and we apologize for the Fan Frenzy issue, which we fixed. Of course, we understand how frustrating it can become when having bad pack luck. We do recommend heading to our Trade Feed to obtain additional cards without having to open packs. Thank you again for your feedback!
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 397.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Star Wars 1 Offer! $0.99
- Star Wars 73 Offer! $0.99
- Star Wars 2 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.