Star Wars: Commander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Charge into battle on distant planets, and lead your troops to victory in this action-packed, combat strategy game! Build a base, recruit an unstoppable force, and challenge players across the Star Wars universe in Star Wars™: Commander!
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours!
Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
• Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
• Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
• Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
• Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
• Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
• Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Invade enemy territory and establish an impenetrable base as you join the battle for dominance!
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7 and above. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Build the Cantina and bring Twi'lek Incinerators and Gamorrean Guards into battle with you!
Improvement and Fixes:
• Improvements to AT-AT and other large unit targeting and pathing
• Stability improvements
• Multiple art improvements
This game is basically a Star Wars version of clash of clans. However, it is not well balanced. The Rebels have a clear advantage in the game. All they need to do is deploy 10 heavies with 4 or more heal droids and they wipe out your whole base. The turrets do not target the right units for maximum effectiveness. If you plan on saving up for a big purchase, it is almost impossible without buying money or resources with real cash because if you get attacked you lose at least 1/3 of your money and resources each time. This game is grossly unbalanced, impossible to level up any further once you reach a certain point, and makes you pay real money for money or resources for upgrades. Please, fix the unbalanced gameplay that makes the Rebels unstoppable!!! Also, the vehicle repair droid for the Empire is 100 times worse than the heal droid for the Rebels. That heal droid does not die until it is too late and the vehicle repair droid is destroyed within seconds of being deployed on the battlefield. Give the Empire a heal droid!!!
Great work in progress, and getting better every update
Crash was quickly patched by developers. Nice customer support!
I am a big fan of Star Wars games, and this one draws you in like the best of them. The storyline seems engaging so far, and you are actually choosing a side instead of being just one in a million other "camps" like similar games. However, they have been lazy in adopting the flaws of its predecessors in that troops once deployed cannot be reordered to attack certain targets, and will often choose the worst target to attack (eg. Attack a wall that isn't even blocking them, instead of a Womp Rat that is trying to kill them). Also, even if troops don't die in battle, they are still puzzlingly "lost" just for using them. So a few fixes and adjustments are necessary to make the a game that can HOLD attention, and not just grab it in the beginning.
Still MANY problems.
This game has potential, but is still the same pile of crap that the developers keep pushing since release. In other words: profit is more important than quality for these guys.
List of Problems:
The game consistently crashes: during replays, attacks and just because.
Sometimes when logging in the chat is black and remains that way until you relog.
Units are completely unbalanced: The Empire's units are overall outrageously better than the Rebels and the Rebels use med/heavy combo to no end. Because of this the Empire can run 1 or 2 turret types and have a lot better defensive results than any Rebel base which has to implement all turret types for the many combos the Empire can use. Now with the newest update the Empire's units are impossible to defend against. This game is horrible all around. Problems like this have existed since the games creation and the Devs STILL can't figure out how to fix it.
The game is so poorly programmed that glitches show up with EVERY single update and players that spot them exploit them to the max.
The game has a below average developing team that I am sure isn't getting properly funded in order to maximize Disney's profits while crapping on the little guy; the new direction of capitalism.
Keep playing Clash of Clans and avoid this game. Disney is raping the Star Wars name in order to maximize profits.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 19, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 70.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals$9.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Satchel of Crystals$19.99
- Crate of Crystals$49.99
- Shipment of Crystals$99.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99