Star Wars™: Commander
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Star Wars: Commander is celebrating Star Wars™: The Last Jedi with our biggest release of the year. Introducing a brand new event system that rewards your progress in-game with limited-time unit and vehicle unlocks!
New Event System
• Play Commander to earn EP and progress through each event! Open supply crates to earn Data Fragments, currency, and more.
• For the next six weeks, complete each event to unlock new units inspired by Star Wars™: The Last Jedi. Refreshes each week!
• V-4X-D Ski Speeder - As seen in The Last Jedi! The Alliance uses these swift vehicles to pick off Empire infantry.
• 614-AvA Speeder Bike - While less armored than the Empire Speeder Bike, the 614-AvA is much faster and deals higher damage to opposing forces.
Earn event rewards now - New units coming soon!
Display optimized for the new iPhone X!
Great game but needs improvements
Ive been playing for several years now and still love it however theirs a clear advantage to the dark side. Nearly all of the rebellions vehicles are inferior to those of the empire during battles. One fact that stands out are AT-AT are very difficult to take down. They have fantastic accuracy for fast destruction. Next comes the speeders that defend empire bases through the squad centers. These too are fast, accurate and darn near impossible to stop. Ive had entire raids defeated by speeders alone. Truly disappointing but you will be matched against harder bases based off your HQ level. I have a level 10 HQ but due to very high costs to upgrade above level 8 plus the need to increase alloy and credit storage before to can earn enough to upgrade is also discouraging. So I seem to get paired up against very strong empire based that i can never defeat no matter the mix of vehicles, soldiers and heros. Their are far my empire players to those of the rebels. This causes your base to be attack more frequently no matter what planet you move to. In the past year alone I've lost over 2000 medals in losses. Therefore I've reduced gameplay and stopped spending money for crystals to upgrade, its pointless unless you're willing to shell out hundreds of dollars to get you base defenses and troops to levels 9-10. Great game but its pay to win at the higher levels with little payback in the end.
Really cool enjoy the game but jeez
You guys just chopped the data fragments stats that took me FOREVER to get in half, not cool..... Now instead of the 156% damage I have a measly 66% Like the title says love the game really enjoy playing but holy smokes does it take forever for absaloutly everything!!! Not just hours or days but as your progress it takes weeks!! Which wouldn't be a problem because I know you can "pay" for crystals to make things go faster except they cost WAYYYY TO MUCH!!! To upgrade something for example to upgrade your headquarters from level 6-7 you'll need about 1700 crystals to make it happen instantly which in real cash would be about 20 bucks. Or you gotta wait a week and a half your choice? Idk about you but I don't like my options. And especially now with the new barrack defense update it makes it absaloutly impossible to attack anyone if they have the new barrack defense, they mass launch and your attavking forces just sit there and die and you lose every single time, I HATE the new barrack defense units they ruin the game compeltly
DON’T SPEND $ ON THIS GAME. UNRELIABLE SERVERS!
Every time I open the game it alerts me of an update, logs me out and takes me to app store but there is no option to update anything. Only to open, but then kicks me off again to “update.” Deleting this game after this review. Please do yourselves a favor and DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME.
Rebels have too much of an advantage over the Empire which makes no sense. Rebel Jump Soldiers are unstoppable and they have vehicles that can destroy Empire turrets from a distance greater than the firing range of the turret. How is that fair???
Lately ( last 3 days) I’ve been accomplishing tasks but I haven’t been able to open the reward crates. Whenever I try I get a “command failed” message and it restarts the game. So in short, I win the objectives without the reward. Last week I couldn’t even connect to the game! So frustrating and if these constant server errors don’t change soon I’ll be removing the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals$9.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Satchel of Crystals$19.99
- Shipment of Crystals$99.99
- Crate of Crystals$49.99
- Promo Bundle 1$1.99
- Promo Bundle 9$19.99
- Promo Bundle 5$5.99
- Promo Bundle 8$9.99
- Promo Bundle 10$29.99