Star Wars™: Commander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5s/5c, and iPads running iOS7.1 and above. iOS versions below 7.1 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4 may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
•Social media links to connect with others
•In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
•Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
•Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
New content inspired by Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story!
Collect valuable new Weapons Research Crates to earn rewards in a LIMITED-TIME event, including:
● New Mercenaries:
○ Security Droid - This Imperial KX-series Security Droid utilizes a sonic grenade to weaken enemy defenses for a short period of time, increasing the effectiveness of attacking forces.
○ Drabatan Saboteur - With a full-throated battle cry, these amphibious warriors use sonic grenades to weaken enemy defenses, leaving them vulnerable to attack from fellow Rebel Alliance troops.
● New Starfighters:
○ TIE Striker - A streamlined version of the classic TIE fighter, the Empire deploys these ships to devastating effect against enemy targets, particularly vehicle units.
○ Fang Fighter - The Rebel Alliance utilizes these ships of Mandalorian origin for powerful anti-vehicle air support.
● More equipment rolling out with the Rogue One film release!
Version 4.6.2: Optimizations and improvements
This is awesome
The game is really fun and there's always something new to do with all the updates it's also nice that you have time to wait for things to upgrade so you have time to attack people and earn points I also like it because there's the added feel of vehicles and she'll generators and for some other games kind of like this one I've never had that kind of feel in going to new planets and having new things just come out and having the chance to collect data fragments to upgrade buildings it's just a new kind of thing and having elite unit that take data fragments really helps because you have that chance and excitement to be like wow I am you have to click something to win this guy and look daily chest good things come from that daily chest and maybe if you want to spend money on this game buying those chess will be it's just awesome to see that stuff come out and be like wow I just got something off so that's why I get this game a five star rating
Things that be cool to add
1. You should be able to add different skins for your troops depending whether you want the first-order the empire that would be why really cool things for the troops to look like
2. Should also add new characters like I kylo Ren Rey and fin
3. Another thing you should add seasonal update since it's Christmas time you should give the game a Christmas update to make it look better and give vehicles and soldiers a Christmas and seasonal look that beat a really cool thing to add
4. At the beginning of the game you have to choose whether you want empire or the republic or you never get to choose what planet you live on even though you get the pantry command later on the game I think you should be able to choose whether you want to go another planet or not this be one really cool thing to add for beginners it would bring them more into the game I want to visit other planets
These are the only things I could think of for now I hope you like the ideas and you can add a
What was going on at Disney when this mistake happened?
The game was very good when it first came out, however it slowly sank into a degenerative cess-pool of unbalanced game play. When new units like the droidekas and smugglers were introduced the game became unbalanced. Not to mention the unbalance around level 7, and the fact that while playing around HQ 3, 4, 5, and so on I was constantly and brutally raped without remorse by max HQ 9, and 10 players. Let us also take into account the ridiculous amount of time and resources required for a single upgrade. These problems aren't found in clash of clans; this game's rival. I'm a huge star wars fan and would like to see the game go back to its more balanced roots. Suggestions would be only HQs of the same level can attack each other. You can attack higher level HQs, but never lower. Find a way to balanced the freaking driodeks, as well as infantry and vehicle damaging troops, as they should do effective damage instead of outright raping the given anti-unit. So yeah, that's my two cents on the situation.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals$9.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Satchel of Crystals$19.99
- Shipment of Crystals$99.99
- Crate of Crystals$49.99
- Promo Bundle 1$1.99
- Promo Bundle 9$19.99
- Promo Bundle 5$5.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Luggabeast Munitioneer$2.99