Star Wars™: Force Arena
By Netmarble Games Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
In Star Wars™: Force Arena, players will fight in some of the most intense real-time multiplayer battles in the galaxy!
Lead your own customized squad of Star Wars™ units into intense action-packed skirmishes requiring both elevated strategy and direct control.
Unleash powerful abilities that can single-handedly turn the tide of battle as you deploy a wide array of special cards to reach your ultimate goal: the destruction of your opponent’s shield generator.
Star Wars™: Force Arena seamlessly blends a robust character collection system, advanced upgrades, and intuitive touch controls to deliver the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
Lead your squad. Master the arena!
- BATTLE or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 PvP arena battles.
- LEAD a team of iconic Star Wars™ troops, including Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, General Grievous, Han Solo, Princess Leia, and even new Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story characters such as Jyn Erso or Grand Moff Tarkin!
- COLLECT character cards and upgrade your favorites Star Wars™ units while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
- COMPETE to earn rewards, special characters and other bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance!
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
What's New in Version 2.2.0
v2.2 Update Notes
- New Sequel Content
- 12 new characters and 1 new map
- New ‘Tactical Challenge’ PvE Mode
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Great fun, though the pay to win aspect is frustrating.
It’s a great game, that’s got well thought out strategy. It has tons of cool characters to play including alternate versions of classic Luke and Vader.
My only complaint is that once you reach tier 10-11 you end up going against only pay to play players. You fight and win fairly, only to be put up against impossible odds because of your win to loss ratio. I’d love to put money into this game so I could compete that competitively, however at this time I can’t. Many people can’t. I only ask that pay to play players at tier 12 aren’t put against us just because We are good at the game. Grinding for hours to keep rising the ranks is impossible once you reach this far. And it didn’t take that long for me to get where I am.
For the fun of the game please help!
The best but...
This app has truly gone down in history as one of the best mobile games I have ever played so great job on that👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽! But with the recent update I and many people I know who have I phones have been experiencing a problem. When we go to drag our cards into the battlefield our swipe up assist station appears because it thinks we are trying to access it. This disconnects us from the battle for a few seconds and cost us many battles and be demoted quite a few times. I ask that you fix this because it makes me not want to play because I worry how much my rank will suffer.
It’s pay to win in the end
Game is fun and all that... wait till you are level 10 or 11 then most matches are pair with level 13 or even 14 when my hero is level 2 and their is like 5, it is basically almost sure lost unless you are super good and they are super bad. It is the way to force you to spend gems so you have better chance to win and advance. It’s lame... if you are ok with staying at 11 without spending money and expect to match up with played a lot higher to easily kill you and lose 6 to 8,9 times out of 10, then go ahead and play. They purposely break the matching system in end games to make you pay to play in a different way. Instead of playing this game for hours a Day, now I just play 5 for rebel and 5 for empire just to get the weekly award and done with. Sad. Eventually I may drop the game altogether
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 258 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Netmarble Games Corp.
- © Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2,400 Crystals$19.99
- 270 Crystals$2.99
- 1,100 Crystals$9.99
- Package 01$1.99
- 14,000 Crystals$99.99
- 6,500 Crystals$49.99
- Premium Booster (7 day)$5.99
- Light Side Starter Pack$5.99
- Dark Side Starter Pack$5.99
- Daily Credit Acquisition Pack$2.99