Star Wars™: Force Arena
By Netmarble Games Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Star Wars™: Force Arena you will lead a powerful team of iconic Star Wars™ characters, including new favorites from Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story, into real-time, adrenaline-fueled battles against other players from around the globe!
Players must form a powerful squad from a roster of over 80 upgradable characters and units to emerge victorious in the quest for galactic dominance.
Players can strategize solo, or invite friends to fight in Guild mode, to defend their chosen faction. A victory over opponents in the arena will grant top leaderboard placement for rewards, special characters, and bonus items.
Strategy and skill will be put to the test as players assemble custom decks that feature powerful duos, such as Han Solo and Chewbacca, that boost effectiveness in combat. Leveraging these duo advantages effectively could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Star Wars™: Force Arena seamlessly blends a robust character collection system, advanced upgrades, and intuitive controls with real-time PvP battles to deliver the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
Lead your squad. Master the arena!
● BATTLE or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 PvP arena battles.
● LEAD a team of iconic Star Wars™ characters including Han Solo, Darth Vader, and even new Rogue One™ A Star Wars™ Story characters such as Jyn Erso or Grand Moff Tarkin!
● COLLECT character cards and upgrade your favorites to create the ideal Rebel or Imperial squad while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
● COMPETE to earn rewards, special characters and bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance!
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Showcase your skills and play the latest update for Star Wars™: Force Arena
- New Characters: 40th Anniversary Luke and Vader now available for a limited time only!
- Earn Wild Cards and swap them out for any character you wish
- Bugs fixed and quality of life features added
The Star Wars™: Force Arena update is now complete! Now more fun than ever!
Definitely Worth A Play
The game Star Wars: Force Arena is a Star Wars spin on a MOBA. The game had rough spots on the beginning but this update was very redeeming. It added new characters for the 40th anniversary courtesy of the concept artist Ralph McQuarrie. He designed the concepts of the characters that we know and love today. I'm glad that the franchise is expiring a new generation of Star Wars fans to the classic art. The game also added great functions. I find myself now enjoying 2v2s because they are very balanced. They fixed the trading system and also started to help new players by giving beginner packs to unlock new leader characters. Even if it seems like you might not love it, give it a try, it's free after all. Overall this game has improved and I'm proud to say that I downloaded this game the day of release and have supported it ever since. Function 10/10; Gameplay 10/10; Lore 10/10; Overall: 10/10.
New update really screwed up the game
Well, as usual, a new update really screwed up the game. It finally seemed like 2 on 2 was balanced. I could play either side and winning and losing usually depended on strategy. The new Vader has really screwed that up. If you want to win in 2's just make sure to play empire. It is now so much easier. Just run down the lane and attack turrents. Absolutely no strategy needed. I have won every empire match I have played and lost most rebel matches. Rebel queue is instant, empire takes a while. How is it developers can screw things up so bad is just mind boggling. I still enjoy the game I just have to keep reminding myself I haven't spent any money so I have no real investment in the game, which I am really thankful for. I would highly recommend NOT spending money as the game seems to significantly change every update, and not always for the better.
Awesome and you don't have to pay
The developers made this game so you can pay if you want to but it's seems more geared toward continual playing. You get time base rewards that max out if you don't play regularly. So if you just play more, you'll get more free stuff. I'm at level 11 and haven't paid a dime. Just pick the cards you like and stick with upgrading those. Especially true of your heroes, I almost never switch mine anymore and would have saved in game credits just sticking with my three favorite from each faction. It's a great, fun game and easy enough that kids can play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 167 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Netmarble Games Corp.
- © Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2,400 Crystals$19.99
- 270 Crystals$2.99
- 1,100 Crystals$9.99
- Package 01$1.99
- 14,000 Crystals$99.99
- 6,500 Crystals$49.99
- Premium Booster (7 day)$5.99
- Premium Booster (28 day)$17.99
- Premium Booster (14 day)$9.99
- 270+70 Crystals$2.99