In Star Wars™: Force Arena, players will fight in some of the most intense real-time multiplayer battles in the galaxy!
Lead your own customized squad of Star Wars™ units into intense action-packed skirmishes requiring both elevated strategy and direct control.
Unleash powerful abilities that can single-handedly turn the tide of battle as you deploy a wide array of special cards to reach your ultimate goal: the destruction of your opponent’s shield generator.
Star Wars™: Force Arena seamlessly blends a robust character collection system, advanced upgrades, and intuitive touch controls to deliver the ultimate mobile gaming experience.
Lead your squad. Master the arena!
- BATTLE or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 PvP arena battles.
- LEAD a team of iconic Star Wars™ troops, including Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, General Grievous, Han Solo, Princess Leia, and even new Star Wars™: The Last Jedi characters such as Rey and Kylo Ren!
- COLLECT character cards and upgrade your favorites Star Wars™ units while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
- COMPETE to earn rewards, special characters and other bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance!
※ This app offer in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
- Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp?locale=en
V3.2 Update Notes
* 4 New Characters
* New character galleries to complete!
* UI/UX improvement for better experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Card battler meets MOBA in this extraordinary Star Wars game. As you compete with other players, you’ll be awed by the crisp settings, huge assortment of heroes, and familiar sounds (pew pew!). It's a genre mashup that’s fast paced and hugely replayable—and thanks to some sick controls, it's perfectly suited for our iPhones and iPads.
Updates keep making it worse
I have played this game on and off since day one. In that time, I have noticed that updates follow the same pattern: add in great new characters, but change the gameplay for the worse. New game modes, ridiculously high unlock tiers for simple cards (like the energy net at tier 11), and now a rather awful reward system have all contributed to this. Every time I have become so close to getting a card that I want, the game updates and makes it even more difficult to collect. I had my rewards full of packs to unlock, but this update removed all of them, and gave me only a measly 300 credits for my next victory reward. Just because I only get in a few 1v1's a day, shouldn't mean I get basically nothing as a victory reward. The leader synergies I had been taking advantage of have now been removed to where you have to slowly unlock them. Furthermore, the only way to compete with others in ranked matches is by making in-app purchases. It's gotten to the point where I basically only play training matches now. Honestly, the training matches and great characters are the only things keeping this from being 1 star. Netmarble needs to either revert gameplay to the old format, or add in plenty of new characters to at least give me a little more diversity in these training matches (I feel like I've tried every possible combination). Please do something to save this game. I loved it, but now it is almost painful to try to play.
Loved it and was addicted at first.
I have never ever left a review for any app since smart phones started. This one app though I had to in hopes the developers see it. This is an amazing app, very well put together, flows great and stays fun. I read many reviews before downloading with the complaint that you get put against higher ranked opponents and I’m here to say you do. I’ve been playing daily for a couple of weeks, haven’t gotten bored, progressed smoothly and at a decent pace. Haven’t even had to spend money like most in app purchase games of this style. I’ve reached a point now though at level 9 for light and dark side and a 3 star tier 5 that every single player I go against now is at least 2 levels higher. I have no chance of even attempting to compete with this. It’s made the game not fun now, it’s made the game near impossible to advance because you need to win battles in order to gain rewards which give you upgrades....I have spent a good amount of money, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to. I was okay with it till now. Please fix this. It makes the gameplay horrid and I regret putting time and money into this because there’s no way of beating most players I’m battling against now. It’s one thing if they are a star or two higher, but 2 entire levels.....no chance of even shooting a turret all the way. Please address this problem.
Thanks, a very loyal player.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Netmarble Corporation
- 245 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- 2,400 Crystals $19.99
- 270 Crystals $2.99
- 1,100 Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.