STAR WARS™: FORCE COLLECTION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Force in STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION!
Collect and battle over 400 trading cards with your favorite Star Wars characters and vehicles - including Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker - in a multiplayer card battle adventure! You'll even be able to collect character and vehicle cards from Rogue One, including new in-app events.
Trading card games bring your fantasy Star Wars matchups to life! Combat Darth Vader with Yoda, or pit Luke Skywalker against Darth Maul. Battle formations against other players in PvP, using your own unique formations to attack. Each trading card has its own combination of card skill, attack range and Force attribution. Build a formation that unleashes the full power of your cards, and battle with other players to prove your strength!
May the Force be with you.
COLLECT STAR WARS TRADING CARDS
- Collect more than 400 beloved characters and vehicles from Star Wars history to create your dream battles. As you defeat each opponent, your card collection grows!
Can you build the best formation?
JOIN AN ONLINE LEGION
- Soar into action with and join an allied "Legion", a guild of players from around the world. Battle against other Legions in strategic PvP. Before the fight begins, reinforce your Legion's fleet and train to develop new strategies together.
TRADE CARDS TO ALLIES
- Complete your collection by trading with other players! New cards are released regularly, so you always have new cards to hunt.
BATTLE FORMATIONS IN PvP MULTIPLAYER
- Multiplayer games are strategic and fierce in STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION. Combat your enemies in a multiplayer TCG adventure. Build your own formations and think strategically to defeat your opponents!
EVOLVE AND ENHANCE CARDS
- Each card battle gets you closer to evolving and enhancing your favorite cards. Power-up to get the strategic edge!
In addition, big events themed across every Star Wars era including, The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels are held regularly. Battle formations across many classic scenes from Star Wars and receive awesome rewards!
Collect, combat and quest with your favorite Star Wars characters and vehicles! Download STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION today!
iOS 7.0 and above.
*However, please note that after the update, the game may not perform on the certain devices. The new app version will be considered NOT SUPPORTED on the following devices:
-iPad (2nd Generation)
-iPad mini (1st Generation)
-iPod Touch (5th Generation)
Customer Support (English Only):
By Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
The purchase of in-game Crystals can speed up game-play but ALL players can play the entire game for free. Crystal purchases can help fill out a player's formation of Cards which can be advantageous. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device's settings.
This is an online game only. Users must be connected to the internet to play.
What's New in Version 5.4.2
- Minor fixes and UI improvements have also been implemented.
We have confirmed that there are instances where the app is not able to maintain a stable connection, or is not able to run on certain iOS devices running on iOS 8.
Needs some more cards
How about characters from legends and where is the rocket launcher super battle droids aka rocket droids and the other B2 droid that flys to board ships and sniper droideka also waxer and boil and hyena bomber droid and droid gunship and the fire fighter battle droids and pod hunter droids also where is clone training battle droids along with domino squad and 99? And back to legends a clone captain fordo would make me happy also can there be a way to get crystals a lot more easily? Also I don't know if I seen a agent kallus? Or the zombie stormtrooper known as death troopers and please please make a few battle front characters and force unleashed it would be epic to see a star killer in a formation and lastly can their be a prequel and sequel campaign? Separate from the normal campaign
Needs to have more cards on all sides of the force.
Konami should add more unique characters from Star Wars lore in all sides of the force. The Neutral side of the force needs some love BIG TIME. They could add more beasts, grey Jedi, etc to the Neutral side of the force. I would love to see legend characters make an appearance, but I don't know if Disney would allow such a thing; which is a bummer. It would also be great if they just awakened all the old cards now. I don't see the benefit of waiting two weeks in between each awakening. Let's make swfc more dynamic and create more to do when there are no events. This game has the potential to be an awesome game for everyone, especially Star Wars fans!
I love the game, it's captured my attention and taken a lot of time but it's a great game! The developers did a great job! I would like to see an update that allows the trading of holocrons though...
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2017
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 374 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- STAR WARS™ - & © 2017 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.© 2017 Konami Digital Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Make a Deal with Han Solo$2.99
- Make a Deal with Watto$9.99
- Make a Deal with Nute Gunray$19.99
- Make a Deal with the Ewoks$0.99
- Make a Deal with Lando Calrissian$29.99
- Make a Deal with Lama Su$49.99
- Make a Deal with Jabba The Hutt$99.99