STAR WARS™: FORCE COLLECTION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Force in STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION!
Collect and battle over 400 trading cards with your favorite Star Wars characters and vehicles - including Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker - in a multiplayer card battle adventure! You'll even be able to collect character and vehicle cards from Rogue One, including new in-app events.
Trading card games bring your fantasy Star Wars matchups to life! Combat Darth Vader with Yoda, or pit Luke Skywalker against Darth Maul. Battle formations against other players in PvP, using your own unique formations to attack. Each trading card has its own combination of card skill, attack range and Force attribution. Build a formation that unleashes the full power of your cards, and battle with other players to prove your strength!
May the Force be with you.
COLLECT STAR WARS TRADING CARDS
- Collect more than 400 beloved characters and vehicles from Star Wars history to create your dream battles. As you defeat each opponent, your card collection grows!
Can you build the best formation?
JOIN AN ONLINE LEGION
- Soar into action with and join an allied "Legion", a guild of players from around the world. Battle against other Legions in strategic PvP. Before the fight begins, reinforce your Legion's fleet and train to develop new strategies together.
TRADE CARDS TO ALLIES
- Complete your collection by trading with other players! New cards are released regularly, so you always have new cards to hunt.
BATTLE FORMATIONS IN PvP MULTIPLAYER
- Multiplayer games are strategic and fierce in STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION. Combat your enemies in a multiplayer TCG adventure. Build your own formations and think strategically to defeat your opponents!
EVOLVE AND ENHANCE CARDS
- Each card battle gets you closer to evolving and enhancing your favorite cards. Power-up to get the strategic edge!
In addition, big events themed across every Star Wars era including, The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels are held regularly. Battle formations across many classic scenes from Star Wars and receive awesome rewards!
Collect, combat and quest with your favorite Star Wars characters and vehicles! Download STAR WARS: FORCE COLLECTION today!
iOS 7.0 and above.
*However, please note that after the update, the game may not perform on the certain devices. The new app version will be considered NOT SUPPORTED on the following devices:
-iPad (2nd Generation)
-iPad mini (1st Generation)
-iPod Touch (5th Generation)
Customer Support (English Only):
By Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
The purchase of in-game Crystals can speed up game-play but ALL players can play the entire game for free. Crystal purchases can help fill out a player's formation of Cards which can be advantageous. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device's settings.
This is an online game only. Users must be connected to the internet to play.
What's New in Version 5.2.4
- Find new Support Cards illustrating iconic scenes from Star Wars™!
- Install the app, start a new account, and complete the tutorial for a guaranteed 5-Star card!
- Other minor fixes and UI improvements have also been implemented.
We have confirmed that there are instances where the app is not able to maintain a stable connection, or is not able to run on certain iOS devices running on iOS 8.
Good game, not as bad as they say.
First and foremost, what happened to the generosity? I mean I've been a player, not since day one, but before LAW was a thing. I used to be able to make a deck equal to the guys in my same level and Proving Grounds and grow from there. It's just a lot harder to make a competitive deck without spending a ton of money. There are events, while some are better than others, it's a good thing because you never have nothing to do. Card art is getting more and more gorgeous, although instead of using different versions of the same character, maybe add characters from the comic books and not so famous characters. Just a thought. Overall, great game otherwise. BRING BACK PODRACING EVENT, I missed it lol.
Best deck game in the App Store but one problem
This is a great game not as generous as it used to be, but my problem is that you can't sell ship parts I have so many of specific parts that my mail box is full of extra ship parts and I can't get rid of them until they expire and it's starting to become a pain cause I have 30 some ship parts that I'm maxed on and can't get rid of them. Otherwis great game highly recommended!
The only game I play
You have to spend money to have a competitive deck. And still it's an awesome game. It won't be for everyone as it does require strategy and patience, especially if you don't intend to spend any money. I have deleted all other games and just play this with a Light Side and Dark Side account. I highly recommend it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 360 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- STAR WARS™ - & © 2017 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.© 2017 Konami Digital Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Make a Deal with Han Solo$2.99
- Make a Deal with Watto$9.99
- Make a Deal with Nute Gunray$19.99
- Make a Deal with the Ewoks$0.99
- Make a Deal with Lando Calrissian$29.99
- Make a Deal with Lama Su$49.99
- Make a Deal with Jabba The Hutt$99.99