Star Wars Insider
By Titan Publishing Group Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your vital one-stop source for everything Star Wars – past, present and future!
Celebrating the greatest space adventure saga of all time, Star Wars Insider really gets the reader inside the worlds of Star Wars through exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes exposés and unrivalled access to the Lucasfilm archives.
Each issue offers star interviews, ‘making of’ features and merchandise coverage, plus the unique ‘Blaster!’ section covering up-coming books, comics, action figures and other collectibles!
All this plus new, read-nowhere-else Star Wars fiction and artwork, plus glimpses into the future of The Clone Wars and so much more. If you are, or have ever been, a fan – you can't afford to miss out!
-Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 4 Issues (6 Months) at $23.99 / £16.99
- 8 Issues (1 Year) at $46.99 / £32.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 7
- User interface tweaks for iOS 6
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Added social sharing for pages of issues
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
does not work
Were do I start. This application does not work, look the newsstand that is were it runs and locks. I have a subscription to printed. The magazine is great when you receive it. My new subscription from November has not being received. Maybe the mailman likes Star Wars and is keeping it. Well try the application to at least see then and does not work.
5 Star Mag, 1 Star App
I wanted to try this app to see the mag, so I downloaded the free #156 issue which I was excited to read. However, there's an extra page 13A that causes it to crash when viewing page 13 or 14. EVERY TIME. Fix the app and issues before charging this much.
It costs to much!!!... :(
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Titan Publishing Group Limited
- © Titan Publishing Group Limited & Pixelmags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- #156 of Star Wars InsiderFree
- Star Wars Insider$23.99
- Star Wars Insider$46.99
- #137 Nov/Dec 2012: Star Wars Insider$5.99
- Special Edition 2013: Star Wars Insider$12.99
- #140, May/Jun 2013 of Star Wars Insider$5.99
- #139, Mar/Apr 2013 of Star Wars Insider$5.99
- #150, July 2014 of Star Wars Insider$5.99
- #138 Jan/Feb 2013: Star Wars Insider$5.99
- #141, July 2013 of Star Wars Insider$6.99