Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EVERY JOURNEY HAS A BEGINNING
* Experience the Star Wars story in an epic new way!
* Unlock hidden secrets in each interactive scene and race your anti-gravity podracer across the galaxy at explosive speeds!
* Discover original art and interactive technology using amazing 180-degree parallax!
* Uncover the story of the saga while tapping to reveal hidden content
* Sharpen your Jedi mastery and test your ability against the fastest and fiercest racers in four different galaxies
* Customize your very own podracer with visual and performance enhancements to improve your results
* Participate in tournaments, time trials, and daily racing events to win special rewards
Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace is the first release of an episodic series of apps set in the world of the legendary saga. Star Wars Journeys: Attack of the Clones is coming very soon!
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Bug Fixes, Orientation Fixes, and the functionality to unlock The Phantom Menace pack inside the Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings app.
Add more pod racers! :)
Thanks for finally fixing the screen orientation. Anyway, I really enjoy this game, ESPECIALLY the podracing activity.
Speaking of which, I think this game could use more characters for the Pod Racing Activity and they got their reasons. The following characters include...
Clegg Holdfast: He is seen on the farthest right of the Pod Race page of the Story Experience.
Gasgano: He is on the farthest left of the Pod Race page of the Story Experience.
Ben Quadinaros: Despite not being in the Pages, he, Gasgano, Anakin, and Sebulba are the 4 playable characters that appeared in every Pod Racing game, IF you include Star Wars Racer Arcade. Besides, his pod racer's got 4, COUNT 'EM, 4 ENGINES! :D
This will make 9 characters and 18 different Pod Racer vehicles, so whenever you do a quick race, tournament, or knockout race, 5 out of the 9 characters will be selected at random. Also, maybe if you add quotes from Star Wars Episode 1 Racer for the N64, Dreamcast, and PC, it would make the game more fun. Maybe you can also add Fode & Beed's quotes from the same game, as well.
There were some problems with the loading screen, but it was fixed. Here's the problem.:
For some reasons, I've recently updated this game for the iPod Touch 5th Generation and the Assets won't load. It always stays at 0%. Even updating more than once doesn't work. It happens with version 1.2. At first, this problem also happened with version 1.3, but it was resolved later on. :)
Hopefully, this game will continue to still work for the iPod Touch 5th Generation. :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 19, 2014
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 534 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2014 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.