Star Wars Scene Maker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Star Wars Scene Maker was selected for the App Store Best of 2014 and for the “Best Creative Fun Award” at the 2014 Tillywig Toy & Media Awards: “an extravaganza of fun”**
Charge into battle with Master Yoda and the Wookiees at your side in the one of the most legendary conflicts of the Clone Wars with the all-new Battle of Kashyyyk Pack!
• Includes the Kashyyyk Tree Top Command Center Environment
• All-new characters: Yoda, Chewbacca, Commander Gree, and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper!
• 3 additional music tracks!
MAKE STAR WARS YOUR OWN
Create your own Star Wars scenes! First, choose your setting, then add your favorite characters and weapons! You control all the action, add the dialogue, and choose the music! When you’re ready, record and share your Star Wars masterpiece with friends!
• Now includes six (6) Star Wars Worlds to choose from: Death Star Attack, Endor, Cloud City Duel, Theed Generator Duel, Geonosis Asteroid Battle, and the Battle of Kashyyyk!
• Create your own Star Wars scenes and bring them to life with imaginative interactivity and open-ended play!
• Start exploring the possibilities right away with one free scene pack!
• Select from 3D models of all of your favorite Star Wars characters, weapons, and ships.
• Use dialogue straight from the Star Wars films, or put words into any character’s mouth by recording your voice and applying a Darth Vader, Rebel Pilot, or Stormtrooper filter!
• Use up to three cameras to track the action and record your scene from multiple angles!
• Choose a musical score from the Star Wars films, write your own iconic Star Wars “Title Crawl” and end credits, and share your finished scene with friends!
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings within your device and if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or email@example.com
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes and optimization
- New Battle of Kashyyyk Scene Pack
- Now including Russian language support
Pretty fun, but some issues
I think this app is a great concept and really fun. But there are a few things that bug me, like the bugs for example. I notice that almost every time I film a scene and then the final version loads, a command I gave a specific character won't play out, and it messes up the whole thing! Then I have to try over and over again to make it perfect.
Also I wish there were more characters and locations. I especially want more quotes. How are you supposed to use your imagination and creativity in story line, if you have such a limited amount of quotes to use. Especially for Han Solo. He only has two lines. One is a generic yahoo and the other is from a really specific scenario.
Also, I REALLY want episode 7 stuff. I don't know why they haven't made that by now! What are they gonna do? Wait until the entire trilogy comes out? By then this app will be outdated.
I also think the map choices for episode 2 and 3 are sort of weak, and don't feel as iconic.
Over all this app can be pretty fun, it's cool to make your own Star Wars scenes, even if it is kind of glitchy and lags more than you'd want it to. I think the app was worth my time and money.
Cool game with bugs
This game or as I think program is cool. I like it but it has one super big problem - creators opened to us only one scene with only five characters 😡! I very angry about it! Because...I even don't know why!
Okey, I will calm down and speak about bugs❗️Characters sometimes doing what I said! For example I said to stormtrooper kill all of the ewoks. Yes, ewoks killed some of the stormtroopers as I said. But stormtroopers did not kill all the ewoks! I replayed the same scene a few times but stormtroopers still didn't kill all the ewoks. I can say even more every time they killed different amount of ewoks. Question number three: at the end of the "map" characters splitting and going where I said to them.
⚠️ I think creators will look on my review and change some things. Thank you for your attention guys. Remember Force always be with you.
Good concept, poor execution
This game has so much potential; yet we are disappointed yet again with another underdeveloped app by Disney. The app comes with only 1 scene, and a few characters: Han Solo, 3CPO, Ewoks, AT-AT walker, and Stormtroopers.
If you want more you will need to pay at least $2.99 to unlock more scenes or characters. There is no unlock all fee but I think you would pay about $20+ to unlock everything...
I wouldn't mind paying for the unlocks if the game was so more organic in the cutscenes and in it's execution. The game has several bugs which are hard to work around. Make sure you save often as the game likes to crash often. You are very limited in options and you could spend hours tweaking and still not get anything remarkable from it. It's just very clunky and not fun.
For the editors, I am sure you will fix the problems in due time. It would be nice if you release a product that was worth playing to begin with. This is a cool idea; just make the scenes playout more organic. For example, z stormtrooper firing at Hansolo looks fake and the timing issues really detract from the aesthetics. Please work on those things and you'll have something worth playing.
Thanks for the effort and the time to read.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 244 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2015 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Saga 5-Pack Bundle$6.99
- Classic 2-Pack Bundle$2.99
- Cloud City Duel!$1.99
- Theed Duel Pack$2.99
- Death Star Attack!$1.99
- Battle of Kashyyyk$2.99
- Prequel 3-Pack Bundle$4.99
- Geonosis Asteroid Battle$2.99
- Saga 4-Pack Bundle$6.99