Star Wars Scene Maker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Star Wars Scene Maker was selected for the App Store Best of 2014 and for the “Best Creative Fun Award” at the 2014 Tillywig Toy & Media Awards: “an extravaganza of fun”**
Charge into battle with Master Yoda and the Wookiees at your side in the one of the most legendary conflicts of the Clone Wars with the all-new Battle of Kashyyyk Pack!
• Includes the Kashyyyk Tree Top Command Center Environment
• All-new characters: Yoda, Chewbacca, Commander Gree, and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper!
• 3 additional music tracks!
MAKE STAR WARS YOUR OWN
Create your own Star Wars scenes! First, choose your setting, then add your favorite characters and weapons! You control all the action, add the dialogue, and choose the music! When you’re ready, record and share your Star Wars masterpiece with friends!
• Now includes six (6) Star Wars Worlds to choose from: Death Star Attack, Endor, Cloud City Duel, Theed Generator Duel, Geonosis Asteroid Battle, and the Battle of Kashyyyk!
• Create your own Star Wars scenes and bring them to life with imaginative interactivity and open-ended play!
• Start exploring the possibilities right away with one free scene pack!
• Select from 3D models of all of your favorite Star Wars characters, weapons, and ships.
• Use dialogue straight from the Star Wars films, or put words into any character’s mouth by recording your voice and applying a Darth Vader, Rebel Pilot, or Stormtrooper filter!
• Use up to three cameras to track the action and record your scene from multiple angles!
• Choose a musical score from the Star Wars films, write your own iconic Star Wars “Title Crawl” and end credits, and share your finished scene with friends!
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings within your device and if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes and optimization
- New Battle of Kashyyyk Scene Pack
- Now including Russian language support
This game is awesome, but it needs more variety. Here are another 6 levels that the developers could make:
Episode 1: Battle of Naboo
On the fields with the force shields. Featuring a Gungan, Jar Jar, a Battle Droid, and an AAT.
Episode 2: Droid Factory
The area where Anakin and Padme get ambushed. Featuring Padme, Jango Fett, and a Battle Droid.
Episode 3: Palpatine's Arrest
In Palpatine's office with a window that can be destroyed.
Featuring Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu, and a Red Guard.
Episode 4: Tantive IV
The hallway with the escape pods and the hallway in which Leia gives her message to R2D2, connected by the hallway leading up to the Star Destroyer Entrance (which is actually just a tiny room with a fog effect over it). Featuring Princess Leia, A Rebel Soldier, and a Stormtrooper.
Episode 5: Battle Of Hoth
The sky on Hoth with the ion cannon on the ground, which cannot move but can be ordered to shoot things.
Featuring a snow speeder, Luke's Snowspeeder, and a TIE interceptor.
Episode 6: Death Star II
The second Death Star, in the form of a giant wall with a tunnel in it that leads to the generator room. Featuring an A-Wing, a B-Wing, and a tie bomber.
Bonus Characters: Tie Defender, and two unnamed Jedi (one male and one female).
More free packs
First off, I love this app. It's fun and creative. Although as a guy who cant always afford the scenes, I wonder if it is at all possible that during the next update if there could be another scene that is free like the endor scene. Simply so that those who cant always afford other scenes have a chance to do something else besides endor. My suggestion is take of the battles from the prequels and make it free. Like the battle of theed on naboo or the battle of genosis or the attack on the jedi temple for order 66. These are just some suggestions I thought I throw out there.
Good. But there are some bugs
There is one bug that gets on my nerves. Whenever your record your own audio for a character to say, you can only record audio once. If you try to give lines to your characters with your own voice more than once, it will only play one line for everyone. Or the lines that you recorded, will continuously play throughout the entire scene. It gets really annoying! Please fix it!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 244 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2015 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Classic 2-Pack Bundle$2.99
- Cloud City Duel!$1.99
- Saga 5-Pack Bundle$6.99
- Theed Duel Pack$2.99
- Death Star Attack!$1.99
- Battle of Kashyyyk$2.99
- Geonosis Asteroid Battle$2.99
- Prequel 3-Pack Bundle$4.99
- Saga 4-Pack Bundle$6.99