Star Wars Scene Maker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Star Wars Scene Maker was selected for the App Store Best of 2014 and for the “Best Creative Fun Award” at the 2014 Tillywig Toy & Media Awards: “an extravaganza of fun”**
Charge into battle with Master Yoda and the Wookiees at your side in the one of the most legendary conflicts of the Clone Wars with the all-new Battle of Kashyyyk Pack!
• Includes the Kashyyyk Tree Top Command Center Environment
• All-new characters: Yoda, Chewbacca, Commander Gree, and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper!
• 3 additional music tracks!
MAKE STAR WARS YOUR OWN
Create your own Star Wars scenes! First, choose your setting, then add your favorite characters and weapons! You control all the action, add the dialogue, and choose the music! When you’re ready, record and share your Star Wars masterpiece with friends!
• Now includes six (6) Star Wars Worlds to choose from: Death Star Attack, Endor, Cloud City Duel, Theed Generator Duel, Geonosis Asteroid Battle, and the Battle of Kashyyyk!
• Create your own Star Wars scenes and bring them to life with imaginative interactivity and open-ended play!
• Start exploring the possibilities right away with one free scene pack!
• Select from 3D models of all of your favorite Star Wars characters, weapons, and ships.
• Use dialogue straight from the Star Wars films, or put words into any character’s mouth by recording your voice and applying a Darth Vader, Rebel Pilot, or Stormtrooper filter!
• Use up to three cameras to track the action and record your scene from multiple angles!
• Choose a musical score from the Star Wars films, write your own iconic Star Wars “Title Crawl” and end credits, and share your finished scene with friends!
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings within your device and if your device is muted. If that doesn't solve your issues, please visit our customer care FAQ page here: http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Disney-Publishing-Worldwide-Apps-General-Support
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes and optimization
- New Battle of Kashyyyk Scene Pack
- Now including Russian language support
I hope developers read this, and fix the issue.
This app started out as great. You can make your own Star Wars scenes, or remake real ones. However, when I got the software update for my iOS device because of some bugs, the app just started crashing every time I tried to load a map, even ones I already finished. I deleted some abandoned projects and nothing happened. Before the update, it used to just lag a bit and characters didn't obey commands correctly sometimes. I could deal with that. But now, it just crashes on even the simplest of finished maps that had one or two characters. Please fix this issue! Once you do, I will give five stars and recommend it to other people, so they buy it and you get more money.
Also, please polish some maps, add more characters and lines for them to say, and maybe add more maps and then I would be grateful and recommend to others, and talk some into buying it. But please, please make it work without crashing, making it compatible with iOS versions from 8 to 9 and even 10 when they come out with it! Otherwise some people I know who love Star Wars, when they find the app, I will tell them it's total crap and maybe even start a lawsuit to get a refunds for all who own it. Please fix this issue!
(I am on IPad Mini with iOS version 9.3.2)
Pretty fun, but some issues
I think this app is a great concept and really fun. But there are a few things that bug me, like the bugs for example. I notice that almost every time I film a scene and then the final version loads, a command I gave a specific character won't play out, and it messes up the whole thing! Then I have to try over and over again to make it perfect.
Also I wish there were more characters and locations. I especially want more quotes. How are you supposed to use your imagination and creativity in story line, if you have such a limited amount of quotes to use. Especially for Han Solo. He only has two lines. One is a generic yahoo and the other is from a really specific scenario.
Also, I REALLY want episode 7 stuff. I don't know why they haven't made that by now! What are they gonna do? Wait until the entire trilogy comes out? By then this app will be outdated.
I also think the map choices for episode 2 and 3 are sort of weak, and don't feel as iconic.
Over all this app can be pretty fun, it's cool to make your own Star Wars scenes, even if it is kind of glitchy and lags more than you'd want it to. I think the app was worth my time and money.
Cool game with bugs
This game or as I think program is cool. I like it but it has one super big problem - creators opened to us only one scene with only five characters 😡! I very angry about it! Because...I even don't know why!
Okey, I will calm down and speak about bugs❗️Characters sometimes doing what I said! For example I said to stormtrooper kill all of the ewoks. Yes, ewoks killed some of the stormtroopers as I said. But stormtroopers did not kill all the ewoks! I replayed the same scene a few times but stormtroopers still didn't kill all the ewoks. I can say even more every time they killed different amount of ewoks. Question number three: at the end of the "map" characters splitting and going where I said to them.
⚠️ I think creators will look on my review and change some things. Thank you for your attention guys. Remember Force always be with you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 244 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2015 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Saga 5-Pack Bundle$6.99
- Classic 2-Pack Bundle$2.99
- Cloud City Duel!$1.99
- Theed Duel Pack$2.99
- Death Star Attack!$1.99
- Battle of Kashyyyk$2.99
- Prequel 3-Pack Bundle$4.99
- Geonosis Asteroid Battle$2.99
- Saga 4-Pack Bundle$6.99