Star Wars Stickers: 40th Anniversary
Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope with iMessage stickers!
Express yourself with classic phrases from the original Star Wars film. Layer stickers over your photos to compose images for your friends and family.
• SEND stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
1. Princess Leia “Rebel”
2. Trench scene “Almost there”
3. Luke Skywalker “I’m here to rescue you.”
5. Han Solo “Great kid!”
6. Darth Vader “Disturbing!”
7. C-3PO “We’re doomed.”
8. Obi-Wan “Hello there.”
9. “I got a bad feeling about this.”
10. Grand Moff Tarkin “Charming to the last.”
11. Rebel symbol “Resist”
12. Greedo “Going somewhere?”
13. “Use the Force”
14. Cantina Band
16. Tusken Raider
17. X-Wing & Death Star “Yes!”
18. Cantina scene “Cheers”
19. Darth Vader “Now I am the master”
20. “Let the wookiee win”
21. Jawas “Utinni!”
22. “This bickering is pointless!”
23. Imperial Cog Symbol
24. C-3PO “Thank the maker!”
HOW TO FIND YOUR STICKERS:
• Access iMessage apps— Enter a contact to message, then tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• If you are not seeing Stickers that you have purchased, you may need to change your settings. Tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then click the + symbol to open the store, and select the Manage button top right. Make sure the app you are looking for is turned on.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly fine!
Learn how to use your iPhone people. These do not show up as regular emojis. Please keep reading.
Open iMessage, click to reply/start a new message, tap the AppStore icon right next to the message window, then tap the four circles on the bottom left, this is where you find your stickers. If they are not there, then click "Store", and then "Manage" and make sure the Star Wars stickers app is turned on.
Not working / Update: Working
They aren't showing up in iMessage.
Update: I got an email from the dev team with instructions on how to make them show up. Turns out I had to add them (enable them) after purchasing them. My bad. Thanks to the devs for reaching out with instructions.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for purchasing the Star Wars 40th Anniversary sticker pack. Sorry that you are having difficulty locating your stickers. Hopefully these instructions will help you to start enjoying your Star Wars Stickers!
HOW TO FIND YOUR STICKERS:
1. Access iMessage apps— Enter a contact to message, then tap the App Store icon (which looks like an “A”) beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
2. If you are not seeing Stickers that you have purchased, you may need to change your settings:
3. Tap the App Store icon, and then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then click the + symbol to open the store, and select the Manage button top right. Make sure the app you are looking for is turned on.
High quality stickers!
These are perfect for the iPhone + Star Wars fan! High quality. These stickers describe my life and my conversations perfectly! For those having trouble seeing the stickers, you need to "manage" your stickers and add this sticker pack.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 5.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.