By Starbucks Coffee Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Starbucks® app for iPhone® is the quickest, easiest way to pay for your coffee—no wallet necessary. The app is completely redesigned with an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features, including easy access to our loyalty program, My Starbucks Rewards®.
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your iPhone®/iPod® Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks Card eGifts to friends via email.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
The Starbucks application uses location services (user-enabled) to support store location and Order features, as well as to utilize iBeacon technology for guided experiences in our Starbucks Roastery.*
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
What’s New in 3.3.2
Whole Bean Coffee is now available in Mobile Order & Pay.
We fixed a couple bugs affecting Mobile Order & Pay
Thank you for your feedback.
Improvements on app
I use my Starbucks app almost every day and I think it could be improved by allowing customers to delete certain items off of breakfast sandwiches for example cheese, within the app. As of now after you place your order on the app and then you have to physically call the store to tell them to remove the cheese on the sandwich. This sometime creates a problem not only for the customer but for Starbucks as well as they have two trash the sandwich and make another one without cheese if the call comes in after the sandwich has already been warmed. Sometimes the call comes through before the sandwich is warmed but often times because you have to go back into a different section within app and scroll to the store and get the number it's just sometimes too late. Another improvement would be to allow the customer to redeem their free reward as payment on the app. Thank you,
Mobile order to pickup could be better
Very good app but I'm not liking the mobile order to pickup options. You should be able to save the Starbucks store that you would like to use the mobile order to pickup feature. I understand the purpose of location based options. But I'm in New York and I take the train. Based on the stops I'm able to order online. So it would literally take me five minutes to order from a specific stop for pickup. Also there are 5 different Starbucks around my job in less than a mile radius. But I usually go to my favorite one which is saved in my passbook. Yet it's not saved in my mobile to order to pickup feature, because there is no option for that. So every time I use the feature I have to look on the Starbucks map for my favorite store and then place my order, which is very cumbersome( I know first world problems).
I LOVE the new mobile ordering option. It helps me beat the line and get to work on time. Although I do have a slight issue with the food. A few times now I have arrived at Starbucks only to find they ran out of what I had ordered, but the app said it was available. Super annoying, especially on those days I can't wait for something else. Some baristas were all stars and heated something else up for me, as others were not so helpful. Overall, great idea.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starbucks Coffee Company
- © 2015 Starbucks Coffee Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.