By Starbucks Coffee Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Starbucks® app for iPhone® is the quickest, easiest way to pay for your coffee—no wallet necessary. The app is completely redesigned with an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features, including easy access to our loyalty program, My Starbucks Rewards®.
And you’ll get a free drink at participating stores (some restrictions apply) when you join My Starbucks Rewards® and sign up for email rewards.
App features when you’re a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Pay: Use your iPhone®/iPod® Touch to pay at 7,000 U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores and 2,500 Target and Safeway Starbucks® locations. Check your Starbucks Card balance, reload your Card, view your transaction history and transfer balances between Cards.
• Tipping: Leave a digital tip on purchases made with your Starbucks Card at U.S. company-operated Starbucks® stores.
• Passbook: Add your Starbucks Card to Passbook.
• Rewards: Track your Stars and redeem your rewards in the My Starbucks Rewards® program.
• Gift: Send Starbucks Card eGifts to friends via email.
App features when you’re not a member of My Starbucks Rewards®:
• Inbox: Receive Starbucks notifications, special offers and the Pick of the Week.
• Store Locator: Find the stores nearest you, directions, hours and amenities.
For more information, please visit http://www.starbucks.com/coffeehouse/mobile-apps/
The Starbucks application uses location services (user-enabled) to support store location and Order features, as well as to utilize iBeacon technology for guided experiences in our Starbucks Roastery.*
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.2.7
Apple Pay is now available to our UK customers.
Still love BUT....
Not happy that I can no longer use my GC balance to send an eGift to someone. I reload mine frequently but sometimes I can't get the coffee, so I would send a gift card from what I already had to the other person to pick up and now I can't do that. Total bummer bc now I miss my good coffee somedays!
Waiting for iPhone 6/6+ support. You would think a company this large would be able to do so without issue.. or would you? They do seem to be pretty cheap in every aspect of this application, I mean come on, I have to wait at least 24 hours for a star to show, and it doesn't matter if I purchase something for $2 or $20, I still only get one star! Ha! Try again with the next update please.
I have tried multiple times, different payments, logging out and in, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it still gives an error "unable to process payments." This needs to be fixed asap.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 3.2.7
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starbucks Coffee Company
- © 2015 Starbucks Coffee Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.