By Digital Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Starfall HD has to be one of the best TD games I have ever played. It mixes traditional TD gameplay with a fantastic futuristic fusion of gunnery, power-ups and lightning fast action set in a sci fi universe." -- iPad.net
"This is mobile gaming done right, with as much care put into its development as is seen in games for home consoles. Welcome to the new standard of mobile gaming." Wirebot.com 9.5/10
Starfall is an epic experience loaded with beautiful graphics and engaging gameplay. Build your base, research technology, and repel the enemy onslaught.
"Best TD game on the iOS platform..." -- Mark Freeman, 5 Stars.
"This one does [it], as there simply isn't any weak point. Every good TD game has a slight lacking somewhere, be it too few towers, lack of depth, not enough maps, low charm etc. Here, you get polish in pretty much every aspect, the graphics, controls, longevity and variety." -- Smartbomb, touchArcade.com forums
"Starfall HD is beautifully presented...and runs as smoothly as polished silver." -- iPad.net
- Liquid smooth graphics and animation
- Amazing sound track and effects
- No load times anywhere in the game
- Real-time dynamic tweened pathfinding
- Smooth user-friendly multi-touch interface
- iOS multitasking support
- Retina display support
- High res graphics for retina devices
- Fans of the genre will marvel at this game
- Tons of research, technology, structures, and unlocks
- True to core gameplay but extends in many ways
- A large campaign and lots of maps to choose from
- A variety of enemies and bosses
- Interactive tutorial level
- Loaded with content & depth
- Starfall is OpenFeint enabled
- Online leaderboards & Achievements
Check out the gameplay video on YouTube or on the official site: http://www.starfalltd.com/
We've attempted to nail every aspect game design: Gameplay, Visuals & Animation, Simplicity, Depth, Online Features, Sound & Music. Let us know what you think!
Solid TD Game
I have enjoyed several hours with this. The premise is excellent and the number of towers and unlocks is great. Great game. However a couple things that need help:
1. Allow us to play our own music while taking down the forces of evil. Nothing I like more than explosions and heavy metal.
2. In every unlock screen display the number of credits available. I don't like having to wait for the home screen to fully load to see how many credits I have available.
3. I have found it is common that people don't fully understand how to use their unlocked turrets. I am one of them. I assumed they would all show along the bottom since I was instructed to drag them to the playing field. Turns out I have to tap and let go of the turrets icon to get a list of available turrets. Maybe a little nit picky, but it was frustrating for me at first.
I think the game is great. Once at least the music portion is updated I will update to 5 stars. Thanks devs and keep up the excellent work!
One of the best TD games out there, lots of upgrades keep you coming back for more. also the musical score is awesome has real epic feel that fits the tone of the game. I would like to see as in all games of this time to keep people coming back again and again is alot more levels and more turrents and upgrades and stuff like that though.
Five Star TD
This is a great td in my opinion for two reasons. First I think this would be an excellent choice for both hardcore td fans and also newcomers to the game type. Second if you loved the tower defense mod for Starcraft this game brings back alot if great memories.