The Starry app is your pocket guide to your Starry Internet account and a remote control for all of the advanced features included with your Starry Station home WiFi hub.
The app brings the information you need most front and center, including your internet and WiFi network performance, your billing information, and access to our around-the-clock support.
You’ll also have access to Starry Station features, including:
- ScreenTime parental controls to pause the internet, filter content, limit access to specific apps or websites, and keep your kids safe and focused.
- WiFi network name and password sharing, to make it easy to let your friends and guests use your internet — or just for you, if you ever forget.
- Devices and data usage so you can see what's connected to your network and understand how well each device is working.
- Speed tests to make sure that you’re getting the speed and internet performance you pay for.
The Starry app is the best way to manage your Starry Internet subscription and access all of the advanced features that come with your Starry Station. Download it today and take Happy Interneting with you wherever you go.
- Choose your WiFi name and password before your internet service installation! When your Starry device arrives, it will have your information ready to go
- Accessibility improvements, including adjusting to your preferred reading size
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, looks clean!
The new option of using larger fonts makes it easy to see without reading glasses! 🤓
I love the simplicity of the Starry Station app, and it's ease-of-use. The biggest problem I have is that the router itself only has two ethernet ports and I have three devices which need port access, so it's use is somewhat limited in my home. It would've been nice if it had four or more ports like most modern day routers. Other than that, it works very nicely and I'm pleased with the device and the app. I especially like the ease in which parental controls can be established. So overall it's a pretty good device, but needs a little improvement.
Great product - OK app
I have been using my Starry Station for a week now. The router itself is a great product. I have seen a significant improvement in speed. The device also includes diagnostic information is you have connectivity issues. So much is available right on the touch screen. I wish the same information was easily accessible on the app as well. I mostly manage my Starry Station from the app and wish it was as full-featured as the device.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.