By Thomsen Business Information
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is easy to make your first start-up budget. Type in five figures and your budget is ready:
1. Type in how much you want to earn
2. The fixed cost
3. Salary to employees
4. The price of your product
5. Your purchase price of the product
Press Calculate. That’s all.
THE APP TELLS YOU:
- How your Operating Budget looks like
- How many hours you need to sell as a consultant
- How many games customers must download
- How many graphics designs you need to create
- Items you need to sell in your web shop
- How many suits you have to create and sell
- How many windows you have to polish
- How many kilos of carrots you have to grow
- How many menus you have to cook
- How many speeches you need to make
- How many pizzas you need to sell
- How many ……..
SHALL I START?
This quick and easy app is a very good friend that helps you decide if you shall go solo and start a business. The easily calculated budget shows you clearly how much work you need to do to make a good living.
Viewing the result you will be able to decide if it is a good idea to start business full time. Or if it might be better to start it beside your job, study or homework.
Fetch it and try it out – it is Free.
Great budgeting app!
I think this app is well created. It does everything it says it will do, and it allows you to create the budget easily. It is well thought out, and allows you to do everything that other paid apps do. While I don't have a start up, I do have a blog. I try to stick to a certain budget with ads and what not. I used this app to help me set up my budget, and hopefully I can stick to it! Great app! This is a must have.
App is good, does as described. Was able to calculate few of my startups with no problem.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Released: Oct 13, 2011
- Version: 1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomsen Business Information
- © Thomsen Business Information
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.